What’s new in Beta 2
Android 13 Beta 2 includes the following new features and changes to try out:
• Predictive back gesture
Resource files for specifying supported app languages
• New permission to use exact alarms
Top resolved issues
The following issues have been resolved in Android 13 Beta 2:
• Fixed an issue where some devices were unable to connect to the wireless carrier network after installing Android 13 Beta 1. (Issue #230538853)
• Fixed an issue where QR code scanning would sometimes not work when selected from the Quick Settings tile. (Issue #230513882) • Fixed an issue where Bluetooth headsets would sometimes fail to accept calls or play call audio. • Fixed an issue where in some cases the system would incorrectly display an empty notification group from an app.
• Fixed an issue where app icons would occasionally fail to appear after the user unlocked the device. (Issue #230851024)
Other resolved issues
• Fixed an issue where Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro devices would crash and reboot if more than 300 apps were installed.
• Fixed an issue where Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro devices would reboot constantly when Bluetooth was enabled.
• Fixed a regression in Android Keystore that caused some apps to crash on launch.
• Fixed an issue where long-pressing Bluetooth from the settings drawer caused the Ul to crash.
• Fixed an issue where devices would sometimes get stuck at the Google logo during startup after receiving an OTA update.
• Fixed an issue where suspending the device while a USB-C headset was plugged in would cause the device to crash and restart.
If you have Pixel devices Download Factory Images Here – Download
Now Ota is also arriving for those who are in beta 1
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.