Hello Realme Fans,
This year as well we have been working closely with Google in order to bring the latest Android 13 Developer Preview Program to our Realme GT 2 Pro users.
If you’re a developer, own a Realme GT 2 Pro, and can’t wait to help beta testing Android 13 – this is your opportunity to enroll!
Please keep in mind that:
– The Android 13 Beta is meant to allow developers to adapt their apps to the new Android version.
– The Android 13 Beta is still in the early stages of development, and might not represent a stable enough user experience. Unless you are a developer, we do not recommend flashing this ROM, especially if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own risk.
– Some applications may not work properly. This includes Google apps as well as third-party ones.
– The firmware may not come with all stock Android’s built-in features.
- All user data will be erased during the upgrade.
- Some system functions are not available.
- Part of the interface display may look less than desirable.
- Some applications may not work properly or be fully functional.
- The system may have some stability issues.
1) Local Upgrade Process from Android 12 to Android 13 Beta 1
Please update to the required version of Android 12 (RMX3301_A.14) in order to be able to enter the Android 13 Developer Preview (RMX3301_11_C.01):
Android 13 Beta 1 Update Package
Step-by-step Upgrade Process
Follow the following instructions to update to the Android 13 Beta 1:
- Transfer the downloaded firmware to the phone storage;
- Turn on developer mode
- Go to Settings > Software Update > Settings in the upper right corner > Manually select the installation package
- Select the downloaded firmware package, click install after loading
- After the verification is completed, the system will be restarted and updated
2) Local Rollback Process from Android 13 Beta 1 to Android 12
Please back up your data before proceeding with the rollback process: Settings > Additional Settings > Back Up and Reset > Backup & Restore, and then select the data to back up.
Please keep the battery level over 30%, and do not turn off your phone during the rollback process.
In order to revert back to Android 12, please follow the same procedure you went through to join the Android 13 Developer Preview but by using the rollback package below.
Android 13 Beta 1 to Android 12 Rollback Package →
Note: The Android 13 DP1 software shared in this post (upgrade and rollback packages) is meant for the European version of GT 2 Pro only. Please do not attempt to enroll in the Android 13 DP1 by using the shared package if you reside in a different region and/or your realme GT 2 Pro is not the European model.
source – Realme
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.