Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate Receives Stable Android 13 Update
Asus has released the latest Android 13 update for the Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate across all regions. The software version of the update is WW-33.0210.0210.200, with a file size of 3.59 GB.
Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate Android 13 Update Released
The update comes with a host of new features and improvements, including a brand new ROG UI design, revamped mobile manager, contacts, phone, emergency dialer, file manager, calculator, clock, gallery, weather, sound recorder, settings, data transfer, local backup, armoury crate, game genie, and more. Quick settings panel, notification tray, and volume panel have been adjusted to reflect the Android 13 design.
One of the new features introduced in the update is the notification permission feature. Users can adjust the permission of each app in the Apps & notifications Settings. The system clipboard has been updated with “Auto delete” and editor features, and the QR code scanner option has been added for the lock screen shortcut feature.
The update also comes with a new App Languages Setting and adjusted settings for Vibration & haptic strength, Display and font size, and width/length of navigation white bar when choosing gesture navigation. The Blocked numbers setting in Phone has been changed to stock behavior, and users will not receive calls or texts from blocked numbers. Additionally, the Themed icons option has been added in the Wallpaper & style setting, and the Asus customization preferences setting now allows applying a collection of commonly used customization settings with one click.
The system modes have been upgraded to the latest version, including “X Mode”, “Dynamic,” and “Ultra durable,” and the panel style of Game Genie has also been upgraded. However, some third-party apps are not yet compatible with Android 13.
Users are advised to back up their data before upgrading to Android 13, as downgrading to Android 12 using the official software package will erase all data from the device’s internal storage. The update also comes with the latest Android security patch, dated 2023-04-05.
To update their devices, users must check the software version of their device and download the device software and Update SOP from the “Manual” item. The update can only be applied to the same SKU version, and the wrong SKU may cause an update failure.
The Android 13 update for the Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate is a significant upgrade that enhances the device’s performance, features, and user experience.
- Introduced new ROG UI design
- Revamped Mobile Manager, Contacts, Phone, Emergency Dialer, File Manager, Calculator, Clock, Gallery, Weather, Sound recorder, Settings, Data Transfer,
- Local backup, Armoury Crate, Game Genie, and so on.
- Adjusted Quick Settings panel, notification tray, and volume panel to Android 13 design
- Added the notification permission feature. You can adjust the permission of each apps in the Apps & notifications Settings.
- System clipboard added “Auto delete” and editor features
- Added the QR code scanner option for the lock screen shortcut feature, and the Control from locked device feature in the Security & lock screen setting
- According to Digital Wellbeing setting, system color scheme can be set to automatically switched by the bedtime option
- Added the App Languages Setting
- Adjusted the Vibration & haptic strength setting, Display and font size setting, and the width/length of navigation white bar when choosing gesture navigation
- Changed to the Blocked numbers setting in Phone to stock behavior. You will not receive calls or texts from blocked numbers.
- Removed the Call duration setting
- Added the Themed icons option in the Wallpaper & style setting. Support more color combinations.
- Added link quick share feature in ASUS Launcher
- Adjusted the design of the dialpad and contacts details page in the Phone app to display information more clearly
- Added Asus customization preferences setting. Allows applying the collection of commonly used customization settings with one click.
- Removed the ‘Calm’ and ‘Elegant’ options in the Power button menu style setting. Added the display item management option to allow the user to control the number of buttons in the menu.
- Upgrade system modes to the latest version, including “X Mode”, “Dynamic” and “Ultra durable.” The panel style of Game Genie is upgraded.
- Some 3rd party apps are not compatible with Android 13 yet
- Updated Android security patch to 2023-04-05
- Samsung has introduced Galaxy Enhanced-X App – Here is Everything You Need To Know
- Moto G52 Finally Receives Android 13 Update with UI and Security Improvements
- Xiaomi 12 Pro Receives MIUI 14 Global Update with April 2023 Security Patch
If you like our article, follow us on Google News and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.