Asus has released the latest Android 13 update for the Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate across all regions. The software version of the update is WW-33.0210.0210.200, with a file size of 3.59 GB.
Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate Android 13 Update Released
The update comes with a host of new features and improvements, including a brand new ROG UI design, revamped mobile manager, contacts, phone, emergency dialer, file manager, calculator, clock, gallery, weather, sound recorder, settings, data transfer, local backup, armoury crate, game genie, and more. Quick settings panel, notification tray, and volume panel have been adjusted to reflect the Android 13 design.
One of the new features introduced in the update is the notification permission feature. Users can adjust the permission of each app in the Apps & notifications Settings. The system clipboard has been updated with “Auto delete” and editor features, and the QR code scanner option has been added for the lock screen shortcut feature.
The update also comes with a new App Languages Setting and adjusted settings for Vibration & haptic strength, Display and font size, and width/length of navigation white bar when choosing gesture navigation. The Blocked numbers setting in Phone has been changed to stock behavior, and users will not receive calls or texts from blocked numbers. Additionally, the Themed icons option has been added in the Wallpaper & style setting, and the Asus customization preferences setting now allows applying a collection of commonly used customization settings with one click.
The system modes have been upgraded to the latest version, including “X Mode”, “Dynamic,” and “Ultra durable,” and the panel style of Game Genie has also been upgraded. However, some third-party apps are not yet compatible with Android 13.
Users are advised to back up their data before upgrading to Android 13, as downgrading to Android 12 using the official software package will erase all data from the device’s internal storage. The update also comes with the latest Android security patch, dated 2023-04-05.
To update their devices, users must check the software version of their device and download the device software and Update SOP from the “Manual” item. The update can only be applied to the same SKU version, and the wrong SKU may cause an update failure.
The Android 13 update for the Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate is a significant upgrade that enhances the device’s performance, features, and user experience.
- Introduced new ROG UI design
- Revamped Mobile Manager, Contacts, Phone, Emergency Dialer, File Manager, Calculator, Clock, Gallery, Weather, Sound recorder, Settings, Data Transfer,
- Local backup, Armoury Crate, Game Genie, and so on.
- Adjusted Quick Settings panel, notification tray, and volume panel to Android 13 design
- Added the notification permission feature. You can adjust the permission of each apps in the Apps & notifications Settings.
- System clipboard added “Auto delete” and editor features
- Added the QR code scanner option for the lock screen shortcut feature, and the Control from locked device feature in the Security & lock screen setting
- According to Digital Wellbeing setting, system color scheme can be set to automatically switched by the bedtime option
- Added the App Languages Setting
- Adjusted the Vibration & haptic strength setting, Display and font size setting, and the width/length of navigation white bar when choosing gesture navigation
- Changed to the Blocked numbers setting in Phone to stock behavior. You will not receive calls or texts from blocked numbers.
- Removed the Call duration setting
- Added the Themed icons option in the Wallpaper & style setting. Support more color combinations.
- Added link quick share feature in ASUS Launcher
- Adjusted the design of the dialpad and contacts details page in the Phone app to display information more clearly
- Added Asus customization preferences setting. Allows applying the collection of commonly used customization settings with one click.
- Removed the ‘Calm’ and ‘Elegant’ options in the Power button menu style setting. Added the display item management option to allow the user to control the number of buttons in the menu.
- Upgrade system modes to the latest version, including “X Mode”, “Dynamic” and “Ultra durable.” The panel style of Game Genie is upgraded.
- Some 3rd party apps are not compatible with Android 13 yet
- Updated Android security patch to 2023-04-05
- Samsung has introduced Galaxy Enhanced-X App – Here is Everything You Need To Know
- Moto G52 Finally Receives Android 13 Update with UI and Security Improvements
- Xiaomi 12 Pro Receives MIUI 14 Global Update with April 2023 Security Patch
OnePlus Nord N100 Grabbing October 2023 OxygenOS Update
OnePlus has started the incremental rollout of the OxygenOS 11.0.15 update for OnePlus Nord N100 users in Europe and North America. It brings the latest security for this month which improves the device performance as well.
The company skipped the September 2023 security patch for the device and directly gave this update.
To identify the firmware versions in their particular regions for this update:
- EU: 11.0.15.BE83AA
- NA: 11.0.15.BE81AA
The update size is not specified for this on the community post yet. If we find any screenshots or something we will update the information here.
The OxygenOS 11.0.15 update only integrated the October 2023 Android security patch for the OnePlus Nord N100. It improves device security more than before and also protects from risks.
OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 3 Released for OnePlus 11
OnePlus is continuously working to enhance and improve the user experience. In a move to gather more feedback and refine the OxygenOS experience, the company has released the OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 11. This beta version comes packed with features that surpass its predecessors, the first and second Open Betas.
These beta updates are totally based on Android 14 and they bring lots of new features and bugs as well so be ready for everything.
However, users are reminded that beta versions might not always offer the same stability as official OTAs. Installing this update means acknowledging potential software risks. Presently, this open beta release is confined to India and North America. Those in other regions should keep an eye out for future updates.
An exclusive feature is also added to the OxygenOS 14 beta version which is not mentioned in the changelog. As per TechibeeReview our another website, you can set a custom refresh rate for particular apps or all apps at 120 Hz. This was much need feature in the smartphone as some apps were default set to 60 Hz which was not that smooth. Now if the user sets it to 120Hz for all apps then you will smooth and faster experience within the apps.
- Music sound glitches with wired headphones during photo capture.
- Errors like “The system desktop has stopped running” when using third-party fonts.
- Occasional screen flashing when using the navigation bar for app switching.
- Unexpected return to desktop when swiping to close cards in Shelf.
- Dark mode incompatibility with Play Store.
- Missing incoming call notification banner on the desktop.
- “The system interface irresponsible” error on Play Store usage.
OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 3 Changelog:
- Integration of October 2023 Android security patch for better security.
- System stability and performance enhancements.
- Battery life improvements in specific situations.
- Resolved display glitch affecting widgets in Dark mode.
- Fixed issues with third-party payment apps.
- Resolved a sharing problem where photos from an album might not be sent to a chosen app.
For a successful upgrade, ensure:
- Your OnePlus 11 is on the latest OxygenOS 13.1.
- Battery level is above 30%.
- At least 4 GB storage is available.
- Note: Carrier version devices from TMO/Verizon aren’t compatible with this beta.
A new recruitment process for the Open Beta Test is now in place. Applications are open from October 12 until the quota is reached. Once you’ve applied and passed the review, the version will be available for download in Settings.
North American Users:
For those transitioning from the Stable Official version to the Open Beta, follow the given guidelines, ensuring you have the required OxygenOS 13.1 version and have backed up your data.
If you wish to revert to OxygenOS 13, the company has provided a rollback package. However, caution is advised: the rollback will erase all phone data. Hence, a backup is essential.
For detailed upgrade, installation, and rollback steps, refer to OnePlus’ official guidance.
Nothing OS 2.5 Open Beta 1 with Android 14 Announced for Nothing Phone (2)
Nothing company has announced its next significant update “Nothing OS 2.5 Open Beta 1” for Nothing Phone (2) users. This new update is based on Android 14. Starting tomorrow, users of the Phone (2) can expect this update on their devices. If there are any special steps needed to install it, the company promises to provide guidance.
The announcement about Nothing OS 2.5 Open Beta 1 came via the company’s official X handle, which used to be known as Twitter. According to their post, more details about this update will be shared on October 11.
However, there’s a bit of a wait on the specifics. Nothing hasn’t yet confirmed the exact time the update will be released. So for now Phone (2) users have to wait for a little while until the next announcement from the company.
OnePlus6 months ago
Latest Oneplus Stock Dialer for Oneplus Smartphones running OxygenOS 13 & OxygenOS 13.1 – Download Now
OnePlus11 months ago
New Oneplus/Oppo Stock Dialer for Oneplus Smartphone running OxygenOS 12 & 13
Updates3 months ago
OxygenOS 13.1 Software Update Tracker for OnePlus Devices
Leaks8 months ago
Google Pixel 7a: What We Know So Far, Including Colour Options and Specs
OnePlus1 year ago
New Oneplus Stock Dialer app for Oneplus Smartphones – Download Now (Video Included)
Mobiles1 year ago
Downgrade/Rollback Oneplus 7, 7 Pro, 7T & 7T Pro from OxygenOS 12.1 & ColorOS 12.1 to OxygenOS 11 or OxygenOS 10
Apps2 years ago
New OnePlus Stock Dialer with Auto Call Recording for OnePlus 8T/9R, OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus Nord, OnePlus 10 Pro
How to1 year ago
Downgrade any Oneplus Smartphone from OxygenOS 13 to OxygenOS 12 – How to