After a long wait, OnePlus has finally launched the Beta Program of Oxygen OS 13 based on Android 13 for OnePlus Nord 2. Today I’m going to tell you how to apply for this Beta Update and what are the changelogs.
Here are the Changelogs
• Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
• Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
• Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
• Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
• Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
• Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
• Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
• Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
• Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
• Optimizes fonts for better readability.
• Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
• Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
• Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
• Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
• Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
• Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
• Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open a floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
• Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
• Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
• Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
• Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
• Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
• Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & Privacy
• Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
• Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
• Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
• Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
• Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
• Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
Before installing this update please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are not as stable as our official OTAs.
Note: This is only for OnePlus Nord 2 IN devices only. Install this update, at your own risk.
How To Install
- To install this First, go to settings.
- Then tap About Device.
- Click on System Update
- Then Tap on the three dots that are present on the top right.
- Click on Beta Program.
- Then click on Beta.
- Then you have to wait for 10 seconds. After that click on Apply Now.
- Then you will see this window.
- Click Done.
- If you are eligible then you will be notified.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- You are using a OnePlus Nord 2 (India version).
- You are an active OnePlus Community Member.
- The OBT version is not a stable version, which is still in development. After updating to the OBT version, you’ll remain patient, tolerate its instability, and accept all risks which might be caused by it.
You may submit your application between 6 March 2023 – 8 March 2023.
- Confirm your phone has been updated to the detectable version: DN2101_11.C.12/13.
- Go to Settings > About device > Tap up to date > Tap icon on the top right > Beta program > Beta > Fill in your information > Apply Now. (If the application quota is full, please wait for the next round)
- (Within 5 workdays after application success): Settings >About device > Download Now).
I got that update and the update size is 5.40 GB
You can follow this video Tutorial: https://youtube.com/shorts/ITekFeAveKs?feature=share
Also, Read- Oneplus 11 5G gets a new update of OxygenOS 13 A.08 which brings the February patch
If you like our article then follow us on Google News, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.