OPPO, one of the world’s leading smartphone brands, has recently launched a new version of its operating system, ColorOS 13.1. The launch event, held on March 21st in China, also unveiled the OPPO Find X6 series and the OPPO Pad 2.
ColorOS 13.1 is based on the latest version of Android, Android 13, which has been the focus of many Android device manufacturers lately. The new version of ColorOS promises to enhance user experience with its smart and efficient features.
One of the highlights of ColorOS 13.1 is its focus on efficient meetings. The software includes features such as smart schedule reminders, one-click online joining, and quick start of real-time translation of online meeting projection content. The super recording function automatically generates meeting records, making it easier for users to review important discussions. Efficient travel is another area where ColorOS 13.1 aims to make a difference. The software allows access to a variety of super applications, presenting information on taxis, flights, hotels, and food delivery instantly. It also supports digital car keys, bank cards, digital ID cards, and other travel-related documents, making travel more efficient.
ColorOS 13.1 is already pre-installed on the OPPO Find X6 series and OPPO Pad 2. However, the rest of OPPO’s eligible flagship and mid-range devices will soon receive the update. Users can look forward to an improved user experience with the new features and improvements that come with ColorOS 13.1.
Color OS 13.1 was released for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro in China which can now be installed on Indian Units or any other Country units.
How to Install ColorOS 13.1 on Oneplus 9 & 9 Pro?
- Make Sure the device is running OxygenOS 12 C.47, If not here is a guide to Downgrade your device to OxygenOS 12: Video Guide
- Use these applications to downgrade Apk for Local update English version: Download from telegram // Mirror
- If the above app doesn’t work try the Oneplus local update app: Download from telegram
- To Install ColorOS 13.1 local update method will work fine.
- Download ColorOS 13.1 files for your particular device & Place that specific file in the root directory of Internal storage.
- After that go to the System update section – tap three dots and select local update – find the ColorOS 13.1 package and tap it – wait to finish the installation – tap reboot
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Enjoy COLORSOS 13.1
Download ColorOS 13.1 for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro
- Oneplus 9 ColorOS 13.1 F.23 Full zip: Server1 – Server2
- Oneplus 9 Pro ColorOS 13.1 F.23 Full zip: Server1 – Server2
Also Read: OnePlus Nord 2 User Expresses Disappointment with OxygenOS 13
If you like our article, follow us on Google News and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.