COLOROS 11 Now Available for Oneplus 8 Series.
OnePlus officially announced the release of the ColorOS 11 for the OnePlus 8 series. The version is an early adopter version and may have instability and compatibility issues.
However, if you must get this update, then make sure you back up all your files.
1. Please note that this version is an early adopter of ColorOS. System stability may pose certain potential risks and poor experience.
2. This version currently only supports the Chinese version of the OnePlus 8/8 Pro / 8T. Users can flash back to a stable update if they wish to.
3. Updating to this version and rolling back to an older version will erase the smartphone data.
4. This version needs to be flashed by a computer, please make sure that the computer operating system is Windows 10.
5. After upgrading to this early version of ColorOS, the follow-up upgrade will not be via OTA.
You will need to flash the device again using the same tool (ie the same process as you got the early version).
Since this version is an early adopter version, users may encounter the following issues.
1. Overheating of the device for some games
2. Camera thumbnail generation speed may be slow
3. When using 4K 60FPS to record video or 4K 30FPS to turn on super anti-shake, there may be freezing
4. In the case of low brightness and low grayscale, the screen may become reddish;
5. If the smartphone has been idle for some time, a non-standard charger may not work. You will have to use the standard charger to power it up before using any other fast charger
6. After updating to ColorOS 11, if you need to use face recognition, you need to re-enter the face information.