Do you own a Oneplus 9 or 9 Pro? Next, we wish to share some joyful news with you all. A new open beta or public version of ColorOS 13, which is based on Android 13, is now available for Oneplus 9 and 9 Pro users to download. ColorOS 13 F.10 New Public Beta rolling out for OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro.
My name is Ashok, and my YouTube handle is Techibee. In addition to writing blogs for the past four years, I’ve been making videos for YouTube for the past six. For the Oneplus 9 and 9 Pro, the most recent open beta release of ColorOS 13, which is based on Android 13, will be made available to you today on this website. It will also provide instructions on how to update your global unit to ColorOS 13. I really hope you people appreciate the work we did to create such amazing stuff.
What is ColosOS 13 for Oneplus Smartphones?
ColorOS is the name of the operating system that runs on Oneplus devices. OxygenOS is pre-installed on all Oneplus smartphones outside of China, where access to Google services is restricted. As a result, Oneplus offers ColorOS, a customized operating system for China that blocks access to Google services. We can quickly and without any problems install ColorOS on a few Oneplus Global devices.
What is Open Beta?
An open beta may be made available by a brand following rigorous testing in the closed beta stage. Updates at this stage may occasionally have minor bugs despite the open beta being more polished and stable. It’s still not a good idea to use beta upgrades on your primary phone. Open beta is, nevertheless, stable enough to be used on a regular basis based on what we’ve observed and learned through testing both close beta and open beta.
How to Install ColorOS 13 F.10 open beta on Oneplus 9 & 9pro?
- Make Sure the device is running OxygenOS 12.1 version C.47 or any version of ColorOS.
- If running any higher build then follow this video to downgrade to OxygenOS 11 & later update to OxygenOS 12.1 C.47: Video
- Oneplus Local update app: Download from Telegram – Official Link
- Download ColorOS 13 files for your particular device & Place that specific file in the root directory of Internal storage.
- After that open the local update, Oneplus local update app tap on the gear icon in the right top corner & select ColorOS 13 open beta.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Enjoy COLORSOS 13.
Download ColorOS 13 F.10 Open beta 1 for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro
Official Server links use the 1DM app from the play store to download the file with better speed
- Oneplus 9 ColorOS 13 open beta F.10 full zip: Official Server
- Oneplus 9 pro ColorOS 13 open beta F.10 full zip: Official Server
Related Article: First OxygenOS 13 open beta now available for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.