Computer launcher 2 – Convert Smartphone into Windows PC.
Computer Launcher 2 for Win 10 is here for you. Customize your phone with the unique look and feel of the fastest launcher. Amaze your loved ones with the computer look of your Android and also share it with your loved ones.
– Computer Launcher 2 style Start Menu
– Android application in Stylish Tiles – In Start Menu
– Best application are available on One Click – Create Shortcuts of most used application on Desktop by press and Hold Feature.
– Easy Navigation to the Apps
– Built-In support of File Explorer in Computer Launcher 2
– Create Folders, Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, Share etc.
– Listing of all of your drives, SD Card, Storage, audio and video files and pictures in PC style.
– Computer Launcher 2 Taskbar
– put the files to Recycle Bin and delete later in win 10 style
– Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP/RAR files
– Action Center. Notifier Center: Like win 10 launcher, the computer also has a action center bar. You can check the notice of application or system with Notification Center.
– Computer Launcher 2 Widgets
– Drag and drop Improved
– Clock Widget
– Weather Widget
– RAM info widget
– Changeable folders
– Live Wallpapers
– Photo tiles changeable
– Task-bar icons removable
– App Folders
– Weather, Calendar and Photos tiles Added
– Task-bar Transparency option added
– Improved Themes Compatibility
– Multi Tasking Made optional (enable /disable from settings)
– Lock Screen
– Multi Color Support for Task bar and menu
– Themes and Icon Pack – Android TV /Tablet support
– Hide Applications
– Icons Removable
– Add Applications in Start Menu (Paid Only)
– Change the Start Menu Application (Press and Hold the app to change)
– Change applications in Task-bar (Press and Hold)
– Built-In Gallery Feature added
– Photo Tile changeable
– Built in apps (Photo viewer)
Downloads Computer launcher 2: Playstore
Try out OxygenOS 12 & ColorOS 12 applications : List
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, Instagram or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.