Downgrade Oneplus 9 & 9 from Oxygen OS 12 to Oxygen OS 11.
After Google announced Android 12,OnePlus is one of the first smartphone manufacturers to officially distribute Android 12. Today, we’re releasing the Oxygen OS 12 Open Beta 1 for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro, which is based on Android 12. Check out the new Oxygen OS 12 and see for yourself if you want to completely get what it’s all about.
Oxygen OS 12 is a mixture of OXYGEN OS + COLOR OS which brings few new feature from Color os like theme store, Work Life Balance 2.0, Canvas AOD 2.0 with new diverse styles of lines and colors, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals.
But as Oxygen OS 12 open beta is in early stage so you might encounter bugs & that can make device unstable.
Also not every user is happy with the performance and stability of Oxygen OS 12 open beta 1 and willing to downgrade back to Oxygen OS 11. Along with Oxygen OS 12 Oneplus also rolled out COLOR OS 12 open beta 1. We have a video of Color OS 12 running on Global Oneplus 9 & also if any on wants to Install Color OS 12 for that we have a different video : Color OS 12 Installation.
- Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package.
- Copy the Rollback package to the phone storage.
- Install this Local update system apk, You’ll need it to rollback. Then, open the app – tap the top right gear icon – find the downgrade package and tap it – wait to finish the installation – tap reboot
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Download Rollback packages
- Download links for OnePlus 9 Pro rollback packages:
- Oneplus Local update application : Download
NOTE : To Downgrade to Oxygen OS 11 make sure your device is charge more than 50% and also take backup of you data and if you want you can also watch below video to get better idea on how to downgrade Oneplus 9 Series to Stable Oxygen OS 11.