Download Oxygen OS 10.5.6 update for OnePlus 8 Pro.
OnePlus launched the Oneplus 8 series on April 14 which only a few users were able to get their hands on. Users who got their hands on the devices reported some display issues and other bugs. Oneplus rolled out two updates to fix these issues.
OxygenOS 10.5.4 update provided support for Google’s Live Caption feature along with some other system improvements. This update also provided support for Bullets Wireless Z earbuds which now can be integrated with Dolby Atmos. The update was based on the March 2020 security patch.
OxygenOS 10.5.5 update provided system updates like optimization to the display effects, touch sensitivity on the screen edges of the OnePlus 8 Pro and mobile data, and WiFi stability.
Now, Oneplus rolled out OxygenOS 10.5.6 in the USA and European regions. This update brought improved system stability, bug fixes, improved camera dirt detection, improved front camera, and many more.
OxygenOS 10.5.6 Changelog:
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Refined the dirt detection capability to be more accurate than ever
- Improved the camera’s shooting experience with the front camera
- Improved the stability
- Network (International)
- Communication stability further enhanced
If users got the OTA update then they can download the update by going to Settings app > System Updates > Check for OTA updates>download and install the updates.
You can also download the update using one of the following download links given below>download the .zip file>move it to the root of your internal storage using a file manager>launch the “local upgrade” feature in the system updater.
- OnePlus 8
- Europe (IN21BA) – OxygenOS 10.5.4
- International (IN21AA) – OxygenOS 10.5.5
- India (IN21DA) – OxygenOS 10.5.5
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- Europe (IN11BA) – OxygenOS 10.5.6
- International (IN11AA) – OxygenOS 10.5.6
- India (IN11DA) – OxygenOS 10.5.6
Also read: OnePlus confirms 5 new features coming to OxygenOS
For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.