Samsung has today launched a new smartphone — Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite which was originally unveiled earlier this month. It is a lighter variant of the Note10 which was launched last year.
The smartphone comes with a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 2400 x 1080 pixels screen resolution and the device is powered by the company’s own Exynos 9810 octa-core processor.
Galaxy S10 Lite features a large 8GB RAM, as well as 128GB internal storage capacity which is expandable up to 1TB.
The phone has a tripe-camera setup on the back, consisting of a 12 MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, a 12 MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, and another 12 MP Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture. It has a 32 MP front camera,f/2.2 and 5 MP macro,f/2.4
The device is powered by a 4500 mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging technology. It also features the signature Bluetooth S Pen with Air Commands.
The Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite smartphone comes in three color options — Aura Glow, Aura Black, and Aura Red.
As for the pricing, the phone costs ₹38,999 for the 6 GB RAM model and ₹40,999 for the 8 GB RAM variant. It is currently available for pre-booking and will go on sale from 3rd February.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with 2400 x 1080 pixels screen resolution
- CPU: Samsung Exynos 9810 SoC
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 512 GB
- OS: Android 10 with Samsung One UI
- Rear Camera: 12 MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture + 12 MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture + 12 MP Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 32 MP
- Others: In-display fingerprint sensor, Bluetooth S-Pen with Air Commands
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth v5.0, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, and MST
- Colors: Aura Glow, Aura Black, and Aura Red
- Battery: 4500 mAh with 25W fast charging.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Key Specifications Leaked