HARMONY OS WILL USE A NEW USER INTERFACE.
Huawei recently released the Harmony OS 2.0 beta for smartphones. This new Harmony OS was made available for some Huawei smartphones. But now as per reports, the Harmony OS will be available for all Huawei phones by next year.
At a recent press conference, Huawei showcased a smartphone with Harmony OS and its features. Taking a gander at the activity of the telephone in the demo, it isn’t vastly different from Android-based EMUI. It is in fact the equivalent regarding activity and interface plan.
As indicated by designers and media houses that saw the HarmonyOS 2.0 beta delivery, the framework isn’t entirely different from Android. Specialized specialists accept that Harmony OS feels like an off-shoot of Android.
According to Wang Chenglu, President of Huawei’s Consumer Business Software, Harmony OS was born not to replace Android but to compete with it.
HARMONY OS 2.0 MOBILE DEVELOPER BETA MAIN FEATURES
- Brand new mobile phone UI controls, adding 50+ UI controls for developers to develop mobile HarmonyOS applications. It also unifies the UI interaction experience of multiple devices.
- The HarmonyOS application framework supports mobile phones and rapid migration. It also supports swift connection and circulation. There is a no-installation loading of HarmonyOS applications on multiple devices.
- Provides Windows and Mac platform development and compilation toolchain experience. This is also convenient for developers to quickly develop HarmonyOS applications.
- Provides 40+ Sample Codes for mobile developers. This is convenient for developers to quickly understand and adapt to HarmonyOS interfaces and development methods.
- Distributed capability interfaces such as multi-modal perception support multiple usage scenarios.
- Also offers a standard input method framework and capabilities
- Provide standardized telephone system interface capabilities.
- Also uses a barrier-free development framework
- Provides standardized distributed data management capabilities. Developers can also call standardized distributed DB interfaces to realize real-time data synchronization between devices.
- Enhance the account system capabilities. It also includes accountless devices into the HarmonyOS system.
If you have any issues follow me on Instagram or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.