How to Downgrade Oneplus 9 & 9pro from Stable OxygenOS 12 to OxygenOS 11.
Recently Oneplus rolled out Stable OxygenOS 12 (Android 12) for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro. This new update also has the same version similar to ColorOS 12 stable which was C.36 & Also Changelogs doesn’t have any fixed over the previous update we have got the list of Changes or features which are being highlighted in the updated list.
OxygenOS 12 still have many bugs and users are not happy with the first Stable OxygenOS 12 builds, Also now most Oneplus 9 & 9 pro users want to downgrade the device to OxygenOS 11, So here we have a simple guide to downgrade Oneplus 9 & 9pro to OxygenOS 11.
- Download Rollback package: links below (Rollback package can be used if you are running ColorOS/OxygenOS 12, Note: Using rollback package will format data, take a backup before Downgrade)
- Oneplus Local update app: Download from Telegram – Official Link
- Download links for OnePlus 9 Pro rollback packages:
Steps to Downgrade Oneplus 9 & 9 pro to OxygenOS 11
- Download the Rollback package from the above links.
- Copy the Rollback package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the Installation is complete, click Restart.
- Downgrade successful.
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, Instagram or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.