Oneplus have started rolling out the first build of OxygenOS 12 for Oneplus 8, 8 Pro & 8T also Oneplus 9R got OxygenOS 12 open beta 1 based on Android 12. Recently Oneplus 8, 8Pro & 8T got ColorOS 12 open beta 2 & also Oneplus 9 & 9 Pro got ColorOS 12 C.46 with a February security patch and few improvements over the previous OxygenOS 12 builds.
Open beta builds are not Completely stable and might require data wipe for better performance & stability. Its always recommended to perform a factory reset if there is an Android version change. Below we have the files of OxygenOS 12 open beta 1 OnePlus 8,8 pro, 8T, and Oneplus 9R along with a Rollback package if anyone wishes to Downgrade back to OxygenOS 11 Stable version.
Steps to Downgrade or Rollback from OxygenOS 12 to OxygenOS 11: Note (Take backup data will get wiped)
- Download the suitable rollback package from the links below.
- Copy the Rollback package to the phone storage.
- Download the apk given below, You’ll need it to roll back. Then, open the app -> tap the top-right gear icon -> find the downgrade package and tap it -> wait to finish the installation -> tap reboot
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback successful.
Download Apk & Downgrade package:
- Apk for Local update English version: Download from telegram // Mirror
- Download Downgrade packages from the below links
- OnePlus 8 (IN)
- OnePlus 8 (NA)
- OnePlus 8 Pro (IN)
- OnePlus 8 Pro (NA)
- OnePlus 8T (IN)
- OnePlus 8T (NA)
- OnePlus 9R