Oneplus have started rolling out the first build of OxygenOS 12 for Oneplus 8, 8 Pro & 8T also Oneplus 9R got OxygenOS 12 open beta 1 based on Android 12. Recently Oneplus 8, 8Pro & 8T got ColorOS 12 open beta 2 & also Oneplus 9 & 9 Pro got ColorOS 12 C.46 with a February security patch and few improvements over the previous OxygenOS 12 builds.
Open beta builds are not Completely stable and might require data wipe for better performance & stability. Its always recommended to perform a factory reset if there is an Android version change. Below we have the files of OxygenOS 12 open beta 1 OnePlus 8,8 pro, 8T, and Oneplus 9R along with a Rollback package if anyone wishes to Downgrade back to OxygenOS 11 Stable version.
Steps to Downgrade or Rollback from OxygenOS 12 to OxygenOS 11: Note (Take backup data will get wiped)
- Download the suitable rollback package from the links below.
- Copy the Rollback package to the phone storage.
- Download the apk given below, You’ll need it to roll back. Then, open the app -> tap the top-right gear icon -> find the downgrade package and tap it -> wait to finish the installation -> tap reboot
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback successful.
Download Apk & Downgrade package:
- Apk for Local update English version: Download from telegram // Mirror
- Download Downgrade packages from the below links
- OnePlus 8 (IN)
- OnePlus 8 (NA)
- OnePlus 8 Pro (IN)
- OnePlus 8 Pro (NA)
- OnePlus 8T (IN)
- OnePlus 8T (NA)
- OnePlus 9R
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, Instagram or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.