How to Install Stable OxygenOS 12 on Oneplus 9 & 9 pro.
After three open beta updates of OxygenOS 12, Oneplus started to Rollout a Stable version of OxygenOS 12 for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro. Below we have download links and Installation guide, If your device is running OxygenOS 12 open beta or ColorOS 12 by following this guide you can easily Install OxygenOS 12 Stable version on any Oneplus 9 or 9 pro.
Last Month Oneplus rolled out ColorOS 12 Stable update, This new update also has the same version similar to ColorOS 12 stable which was C.36.
If your device is running ColorOS 12 or OxygenOS 12 open beta 3 then follow the below guide to Install Stable version of OxygenOS 12 on Oneplus 9 & 9 pro.
- Download stable OxygenOS 12: Download (Only if OTA update is not received)
- Download Rollback package: Download (Rollback package can be used if you are running ColorOS/OxygenOS 12 open beta, Note: Using rollback package will format data, take backup before Downgrade)
- Oneplus Local update apk: Download from Telegram – Official Link
Steps to Install Stable OxygenOS 12 on Oneplus 9 & 9 pro:
- Download the latest OS zip package from the above links.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, Instagram or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.