How to Install Android 12 Beta 5 GSI on Oneplus 9 & 9 pro
Google is just a few weeks away from the official release of Android 12! As we put the finishing touches on the new version of Android, today we’re bringing you a final Beta update to help you with testing and development. For developers, now is the time to make sure your apps are ready.
Today’s Beta 5 update includes a release candidate build of Android 12 for Pixel and other devices and the Android Emulator, so all app-facing surfaces are final, including SDK and NDK APIs, app-facing system behaviors, and restrictions on non-SDK interfaces. With these and the latest fixes and optimizations, Beta 5 gives you everything you need to complete your testing.
Alongside supported Google Pixel devices, Android 12 Beta is also made available in the form of a GSI that can be flashed on a much wider range of devices.
Three methods to install the update are:
Method 1: Sideload Android 12 Beta via Recovery and ADB
Method 2: Flashing full Factory Image via Fastboot
Method 3: Install Android 12 Beta GSI
If you wish to Install Android 12 on other Oneplus 9 & 9 pro than check out below links :
- A Windows PC
- Platform Tools : Download
- ADB Drivers Xda : Download
- Vbmeta Image file : Download
- Android 12 Beta 5 Pixel 5 GSI : Download
- Check Slot : Fastboot getvar all ( need to flash it on Slot A ).
- If Slot is b, Change it to using command :
- fastboot reboot fastboot
- fastboot delete-logical-partition product_a
- fastboot flash system system.img
- fastboot -w
- fastboot –disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- fastboot reboot
Now Oneplus 9 or 9 pro should boot in Android 12.