OnePlus is turning its focus to its mid-range portfolio after upgrading the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 8 series to Android 12. For the OnePlus Nord, the company has now launched the first public beta build of OxygenOS 12 based on Android 12.
ColorOS 12 C.14 & C.21 for Oneplus 8, 8 pro & 8T have also been rolled out with System performance optimization also this update improves Charging Speed and many more fixes. Oneplus also rolled OxygenOS 12 second stable version C.15 for Oneplus 8, 8pro, 8T & 9R with many fixes to the System & Camera application.
Recently Oneplus Started Recruitment of OxygenOS 12 & ColorOS 12 for Oneplus 7, 7 PRO, 7T & 7T Pro soon Oneplus released the first Close beta we already have files on the Internet of Close beta based on ColorOS 12.1. Installing is not recommended as it’s only meant for testing purposes.
Installation Guide of ColorOS On Oneplus 7, 7pro, 7T & 7T pro:
- Make Sure your device is running OxygenOS 11
- Download ColorOS 12.1 for your Device & place inside Internal storage: ColorOS 12.1
- Go to the System update section
- Now tap the Gear icon on the right top corner and select local update
- Choose Zip file of ColorOS 12.1
- Wait for Installation to Complete once done reboot the phone
- Enjoy ColorOS 12.1.
Download ColorOS 12.1 Oneplus 7, 7pro, 7T & 7T pro: ColorOS 12.1
Note: Official Servers are Slow, It’s recommended to use 1DM on your device for better downloading Speed. Download 1DM app