Apple released the iOS 16 developer beta for interested users to test out the new features after announcing iOS 16 alongside iPadOS 16, watchOS 9, and macOS 13 at WWDC 2022. You may easily download and install the iOS 16 developer beta if you have a valid Apple developer account ($99/year). But what if you don’t have access to an Apple developer account since you aren’t a paying customer? Don’t be concerned! You’ve come to the right spot, because we’ll show you how to get the iOS 16 beta on your iPhone without requiring a developer account. So go ahead and dive in!
iOS 16 Beta Download and Install on iPhone Without Developer Account
Back Up Your iPhone Using iCloud
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app and select your profile
- Select “iCloud Backup” from the “iCloud” menu.
- Then tap “Back Up Now” and let the backup run its course without interruption.
Back Up Your iPhone Using Finder/iTunes
- Using an USB cable, connect your iPhone to your Mac or Windows computer and open Finder/ iTunes.
- Select your device and then press the “Back Up Now” button.
iPhone Models Compatible with iOS 16
Because Apple has removed older iPhone models from the iOS 16 compatibility list, double-check that your device is still supported before proceeding. The following is a list of iOS 16 supported devices:
- iPhone 14 series (out of the box)
- iPhone SE 2 and SE 3
- iPhone 13, 13 mini, 13 Pro, and 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- iPhone Xs, Xs Max, and XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus
iOS 16 Software Beta Profile Download and Install
- Go to betaprofiles.com on your iPhone or iPad using Safari.
- Then choose iOS 16 and press the “Install Profile” button.
- “This website is attempting to download a configuration profile,” a pop-up will display on the screen next. “Do you want to go ahead and do it?” Allow -> Close is what you want to do here.
- Then, on your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap the “Profile Downloaded” option.
- After that, press “Install” and input the passcode for your smartphone (if asked).
- After that, you must repeatedly hit “Install” and agree to Apple’s terms and conditions. After that, you’ll be prompted to restart your device. To allow the beta profile to implement modifications, make sure to hit “Restart.”
iOS 16 Developer Beta Download and Install on iPhone
Follow the steps below to install the iOS 16 developer beta on your device once you’ve successfully downloaded the iOS 16 software beta profile. Before you proceed, make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi and that your internet connection is stable. Also, make sure your device’s battery is at least 50% charged. Here’s what you’ll need to do next:
- Tap “General” in the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- To begin installing the iOS 16 developer beta, tap “Software Update” and then “Download and Install.”
- Accept Apple’s beta terms and conditions next.
- Then it’s time to relax and wait for the iOS 16 developer beta to install without incident. You’ll be able to enjoy iOS 16 in all of its looks after your device has rebooted.
How Long Does the iOS 16 Developer Beta Take to Install?
The iOS 16 download should take about 5 to 10 minutes if you have a strong and stable internet connection. And the installation takes about 10 to 20 minutes on average. With an average setup time of 5 to 10 minutes, the entire process should only take 20 to 45 minutes.
iPadOS 16 Beta Download and Install Without Developer Account
Do you have an iPad and are prepared to install the iPadOS 16 developer beta despite not having a developer account? In that regard, this tutorial will also assist you. However, make a backup of your device using iCloud (Settings -> your profile -> iCloud -> iCloud Backup) or iTunes/Finder before continuing. Then, on your supported device, follow these steps to download and install iPadOS 16.
- To get started, open Safari on your iPad and navigate to betaprofiles.com.
- To download the iPadOS beta profile, go to the iPadOS 16 option and select “Install Profile.”
- Then go to Settings -> Profile Downloaded and install the iPadOS 16 developer beta on your device using the same methods as before.
- You can download and install the iPadOS 16 developer beta just like any other update after you’ve installed the software beta profile. To download the software update, go to Settings -> General -> Software Update in the Settings app.
- Apple iOS 16 improves the Lock Screen and Messages
- Apple MacBook Air & MacBook Pro 2022 Announced with Apple M2 Chip – Checkout the Changes and Prices
- iOS 16 Finally adds Haptic feedback for Keyboard typing in iPhones – Check the iOS 16 Full Features & More
- iOS 16 ,iPadOS 16 and MacOS 13 Ventura Official Wallpapers Full Resolution – Download Here
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.
Spotify CEO Calls Out Apple and Google for Unfair Play in Music Streaming
Spotify’s CEO Daniel Ek has spoken out against big tech companies like Apple and Google. He says they both control the music streaming market and also compete in it. This he feels is not fair.
Daniel Ek talked to the Financial Times about this. He said it’s like Apple and Google are the referees of a game but they are also playing in it. He thinks this is wrong and not good for other companies trying to compete.
He also said these big companies make their own rules. This can hurt other companies trying to do business. They also have a lot of control over how many people use the internet. Daniel Ek thinks this is too much power.
Because of all this, Daniel Ek is asking the UK government to make a new law. This law will make sure that if a company is in charge of a market it can’t also compete in that market. This law is called the Digital Markets Competition and Consumers Bill (DMCC). It is now being made.
iOS 17.1 Developer Beta 2 is here with these new changes
Apple, an American-based smartphone manufacturing company has recently rolled out iOS 17.1 Developer Beta 2 Update. If we talk about the update and new changes.
Before talking about the changes, let’s talk about the version and the update size. So, iOS 17.1 Developer Beta 2 has the version iOS 17.1 (21B5056e). Later on, if we talk about the update size. So, the update size is identified as 780.7 MB.
iOS 17.1 Developer Beta 2 Changes and new addons
Now, let’s move on to the changes.
- The first change is that now we get the ringtones back that were removed in the iOS 17 Developer Beta 1.
- The second change is Standby Mode is getting Display Tab as mentioned in the image below:
Note: This Display option in the Standby is only available in iPhone Pro and Pro Max that comes with Always On Display.
- The next change you will notice after iOS 17.1 Developer Beta 2 is while using the one-handed mode. As we know, while we swipe down on the navigation bar you will get the one-handed mode on your iPhone. So, as you can clearly see the dark black color instead of the wallpaper color above the arrow of the one-handed mode.
These all are the changes you can see after you update to iOS 17.1 Developer Beta 2. Do let us know in the comment box which changes you like in the iOS 17.1 Developer Beta 2.
Note: We (Team Techibee) are not recommending you install iOS 17.1 Developer Beta on your Primary iPhone because the beta builds contain bugs and glitches. So, do install it at your own risk.
Why the iPhone 15 Pro Series Back Glass Shatters More Easily Than the iPhone 14 Series
Jerry Rig Everything, a tech YouTuber with over 8 million subscribers, has recently made a durability test video of the iPhone 15 series. Firstly, he made a video on the iPhone 15 Pro Max. While doing the durability test of the iPhone 15 Pro Max, the entire back panel was shattered, as shown in the image below:
This is the second iPhone that failed the durability test; the first was the iPhone 6. Even after this, the iPhone works fine. But in the later part of that video, Zack also tried the same durability test on the iPhone 15 Pro. But the shocking part is that the iPhone 15 Pro passed the durability test. As its back panel won’t get shattered. As the iPhone 15 Pro doesn’t shatter in the durability test by Zack, it doesn’t mean that it is strong. In drop tests, both the iPhone 15 Pro and 15 Pro Max back glasses got shattered.
Zack has also created another video in which he does a durability test on the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus. But as the iPhone 15 Pro and the iPhone 15 Plus, which are both made of aluminum, passed the durability test, they won’t be shattered. But we saw an Instagram reel in which we saw two iPhones, the iPhone 14 and the iPhone 15 Pro Max, opened by the creator. But if we take a look at the back panel listed below, we can spot the difference.
If we compare the back panels of both the iPhone 14 and iPhone 15 Pro Max, then we come to know that in the back panel of the iPhone 14, we have the metal back plate, but if we talk about the iPhone 15 Pro Max, then we have the metal back plate on the phone. The iPhone 15 and 15 Plus are also not shattered, as they have metal backplates in the back panels of these iPhones.
What do you think about the durability of the iPhone 15 Series? Also, do let us know in the comment box does your iPhone 15 Pro or iPhone 15 Pro Max got shattered.
OnePlus6 months ago
Latest Oneplus Stock Dialer for Oneplus Smartphones running OxygenOS 13 & OxygenOS 13.1 – Download Now
OnePlus11 months ago
New Oneplus/Oppo Stock Dialer for Oneplus Smartphone running OxygenOS 12 & 13
Updates3 months ago
OxygenOS 13.1 Software Update Tracker for OnePlus Devices
Leaks8 months ago
Google Pixel 7a: What We Know So Far, Including Colour Options and Specs
OnePlus1 year ago
New Oneplus Stock Dialer app for Oneplus Smartphones – Download Now (Video Included)
Mobiles1 year ago
Downgrade/Rollback Oneplus 7, 7 Pro, 7T & 7T Pro from OxygenOS 12.1 & ColorOS 12.1 to OxygenOS 11 or OxygenOS 10
Apps2 years ago
New OnePlus Stock Dialer with Auto Call Recording for OnePlus 8T/9R, OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus Nord, OnePlus 10 Pro
How to1 year ago
Downgrade any Oneplus Smartphone from OxygenOS 13 to OxygenOS 12 – How to