Apple released the iOS 16 developer beta for interested users to test out the new features after announcing iOS 16 alongside iPadOS 16, watchOS 9, and macOS 13 at WWDC 2022. You may easily download and install the iOS 16 developer beta if you have a valid Apple developer account ($99/year). But what if you don’t have access to an Apple developer account since you aren’t a paying customer? Don’t be concerned! You’ve come to the right spot, because we’ll show you how to get the iOS 16 beta on your iPhone without requiring a developer account. So go ahead and dive in!
iOS 16 Beta Download and Install on iPhone Without Developer Account
Back Up Your iPhone Using iCloud
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app and select your profile
- Select “iCloud Backup” from the “iCloud” menu.
- Then tap “Back Up Now” and let the backup run its course without interruption.
Back Up Your iPhone Using Finder/iTunes
- Using an USB cable, connect your iPhone to your Mac or Windows computer and open Finder/ iTunes.
- Select your device and then press the “Back Up Now” button.
iPhone Models Compatible with iOS 16
Because Apple has removed older iPhone models from the iOS 16 compatibility list, double-check that your device is still supported before proceeding. The following is a list of iOS 16 supported devices:
- iPhone 14 series (out of the box)
- iPhone SE 2 and SE 3
- iPhone 13, 13 mini, 13 Pro, and 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- iPhone Xs, Xs Max, and XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus
iOS 16 Software Beta Profile Download and Install
- Go to betaprofiles.com on your iPhone or iPad using Safari.
- Then choose iOS 16 and press the “Install Profile” button.
- “This website is attempting to download a configuration profile,” a pop-up will display on the screen next. “Do you want to go ahead and do it?” Allow -> Close is what you want to do here.
- Then, on your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap the “Profile Downloaded” option.
- After that, press “Install” and input the passcode for your smartphone (if asked).
- After that, you must repeatedly hit “Install” and agree to Apple’s terms and conditions. After that, you’ll be prompted to restart your device. To allow the beta profile to implement modifications, make sure to hit “Restart.”
iOS 16 Developer Beta Download and Install on iPhone
Follow the steps below to install the iOS 16 developer beta on your device once you’ve successfully downloaded the iOS 16 software beta profile. Before you proceed, make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi and that your internet connection is stable. Also, make sure your device’s battery is at least 50% charged. Here’s what you’ll need to do next:
- Tap “General” in the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- To begin installing the iOS 16 developer beta, tap “Software Update” and then “Download and Install.”
- Accept Apple’s beta terms and conditions next.
- Then it’s time to relax and wait for the iOS 16 developer beta to install without incident. You’ll be able to enjoy iOS 16 in all of its looks after your device has rebooted.
How Long Does the iOS 16 Developer Beta Take to Install?
The iOS 16 download should take about 5 to 10 minutes if you have a strong and stable internet connection. And the installation takes about 10 to 20 minutes on average. With an average setup time of 5 to 10 minutes, the entire process should only take 20 to 45 minutes.
iPadOS 16 Beta Download and Install Without Developer Account
Do you have an iPad and are prepared to install the iPadOS 16 developer beta despite not having a developer account? In that regard, this tutorial will also assist you. However, make a backup of your device using iCloud (Settings -> your profile -> iCloud -> iCloud Backup) or iTunes/Finder before continuing. Then, on your supported device, follow these steps to download and install iPadOS 16.
- To get started, open Safari on your iPad and navigate to betaprofiles.com.
- To download the iPadOS beta profile, go to the iPadOS 16 option and select “Install Profile.”
- Then go to Settings -> Profile Downloaded and install the iPadOS 16 developer beta on your device using the same methods as before.
- You can download and install the iPadOS 16 developer beta just like any other update after you’ve installed the software beta profile. To download the software update, go to Settings -> General -> Software Update in the Settings app.
- Apple iOS 16 improves the Lock Screen and Messages
- Apple MacBook Air & MacBook Pro 2022 Announced with Apple M2 Chip – Checkout the Changes and Prices
- iOS 16 Finally adds Haptic feedback for Keyboard typing in iPhones – Check the iOS 16 Full Features & More
- iOS 16 ,iPadOS 16 and MacOS 13 Ventura Official Wallpapers Full Resolution – Download Here
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.