How to Install OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 4 version C.39 on Oneplus 9 & 9pro – Step by Step guide.
OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 4 version C.39 rolling out for Oneplus 9 & 9pro – Download Now.
The OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro received the first stable release of OxygenOS 12 based on Android 12 earlier this month. However, OnePlus halted the rollout just a few days after it began, citing several difficulties experienced by early users. OnePlus appears to have resolved all difficulties, as the OxygenOS 12 open beta 4 rollouts for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro has started.
How to Install OxygenOS 12 open beta 4 C.39:
- Download OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 4 C.39: Download (Note: If running OxygenOS 11 stable Build first you need to update the device to OxygenOS 12 first beta, or you can only update directly to beta 4 C.39 when full zip is available keep an eye here will upload full zips soon they are available.
- Download OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1: Download
- Download OxygenOS local update apk: Download from Telegram – Official Link
- Install local update apk
- Place OxygenOS 12 open beta 4 C.39 & place it inside Internal storage
- Open local update app -> Click top-right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%. (Note: Only if you are running OxygenOS 12 open beta 3)
- After the installation is complete, click Restart.