OnePlus has launched the stable OxygenOS 12 upgrade for the OnePlus 9 series, which is based on Android 12. Reworked icons, configurable dark mode, Work-Life Balance 2.0, updated Shelf, and more are among the new features included in the software upgrade. However, the update appears to be half-baked, with several errors and inconsistencies. After installing the OxygenOS 12 update, users of the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro have reported a variety of difficulties, including trouble making and receiving calls, bad animations, malfunctioning Autofill functionality, slower Wi-Fi connectivity, and so on.
Most Oneplus users have older phones which are still running on Oxygen OS 11 and those users have been eagerly waiting for OxygenOS 12 with delay in the release of the new OS from Oneplus users started to move to Custom ROMs based on Android 12 & Android 13. Google recently released Android 13 and soon after the release we have Android 13 Port for Oneplus 8, 8Pro & 8T.
Many customers are unaware of how to downgrade their phones from Custom ROMs to Stock OS (OxygenOS), therefore we’ve put up a step-by-step guide for rolling back any Oneplus smartphone to OxygenOS from any Custom ROMs.
Methods to Downgrade your Oneplus Smartphones to OxygenOS from Custom ROMs
- Method One: FASTBOOT Roms
- Method two: MSM/Unbrick Tool (Safest & Recommended)
- Properly Installed fastboot/Adb & Qualcomm Drivers: Follow this Guide to Install Drivers
- Collection of Fastboot ROMs for Oneplus Smartphones: Download
- Collection of MSM/Unbrick tools of Oneplus Smartphones: Download
Key combination to Boot into EDL Mode ( Emergency Download Mode ) On Oneplus Smartphones :
- Oneplus One, Oneplus 2, Oneplus 3 & 3T, Oneplus 5 & 5T: First power off device later Press & hold Volume up key & connect device to PC
- From Oneplus 6 Series: Power of device first & Key Combination is Hold Volume up & Down key together and connect device to PC
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, Instagram or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.