Do you have OnePlus Nord 2? Have you updated your device to Oxygen OS 13 Beta and you don’t like Oxygen OS 13 based on Android 13. If you want to roll back to Oxygen OS 12.
We’ll provide you with the details you need about downgrading to OxygenOS 12 from Stable OxygenOS 13. Just make sure you follow every step & take a backup before downgrading because downgrading will wipe your device data.
Steps to Downgrade/Rollback OnePlus Nord 2 from OOS 13 Beta to OOS 12
- First Download the Downgrade zip package from here:OnePlus Nord 2 OOS 13 Beta IN
- Copy the Downgrade package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times and enter the password, now you are in the developer mode.
- Go back to Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%. If don’t see the local Install option then download the Oneplus local update application from here: Download from Telegram – Official Link
- After the Downgrade process is complete, click Restart. (Note: Data will be Wiped so take a Backup before tapping on Restart)
- Downgrade successful.
- If you want video tutorial then, follow this video:Nord 2 OOS 13 Beta to OOS 12 rollback/downgrade