Hydrogen OS 11 OB 6 brings fixes and keyboard height adjustment for Oneplus 8 & 8 pro.
Last month, Oneplus officially released the full package public beta of Hydrogen OS Android 11 for Oneplus 8 and 8 Pro. Hydrogen OS 11 open beta 3 brought system fixes and optimized gallery for Oneplus 8 & 8 pro.
Later, Oneplus pushed Andriod 11 based HydrogenOS 11 Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro devices.
HydrogenOS 11 Open Beta 4 brought October 2020 security patch and fixes some bugs with optimizations. A new feature has also been added which is “Picture-in-picture” which supports the constant light function of the interest screen.
Now, Oneplus has rolled out HydrogenOS 11 Open Beta 6 for Oneplus 8 and 8Pro. Hydrogen OS 11 OB 6 brings fixes and keyboard height adjustment for Oneplus 8 & 8 pro.
A new function was added of adjusting the height of the bottom of the keyboard, which supports raising or hiding the shortcut operation bar at the bottom, bringing a better input experience.
Changelog of HydrogenOS 11 Public Beta 4-
• Added the function of adjusting the height of the bottom of the keyboard, which supports raising or hiding the shortcut operation bar at the bottom, bringing a better input experience (path: Settings-System-Voice and Input Method-You can choose from the height adjustment of the bottom of the keyboard)
• Newly added Huantai Mall App, worry-free purchase of official authentic products
• Optimize background program management mechanism to improve standby performance
• Optimize the running smoothness of Peace Elite and enhance the play experience
• Fixed an issue where some photos could not be viewed after dual opening on WeChat was enabled
• Fix the problem that the lock screen cannot be unlocked with special characters
• Fix the crash issue of some third-party apps
• Fix the problem that Douyin failed to open the small window Gallery
• Fix the problem of low probability that some photos are not displayed in the gallery Bluetooth
• Fix the problem that there is a small probability that there is no pop-up window when connecting to a Bluetooth headset.
• Fix the problem of WiFi connection failure under certain circumstances
- Copy the ROM upgrade compressed package to the phone storage
- Settings -> System upgrade -> Gear icon in the upper right corner -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade completed to 100%
- Select restart
- After restarting, successfully upgrade the Android 11 public beta version