Hydrogen OS 11 open beta 3 brings fixes and optimized gallary for Oneplus 8 & 8 pro.
Few days back, Oneplus with collaboration with google released OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 8 Series.With OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1, there is new updated layout which makes one-handed operation easier and more intuitive and gives a better and more beautiful overall experience.
Now, Oneplus has officially released the full package public beta of Hydrogen OS Android 11 for Oneplus 8 and 8 Pro. Hydrogen OS 11 open beta 3 brings fixes and optimized gallary for Oneplus 8 & 8 pro.
• Optimize the fluency of the call interface
Installation Guide :
1. Before upgrading the mobile phone system, it is recommended to use OnePlus to back up mobile phone data.
If you use OnePlus Moving to back up data, the recommended operation path is:
a. Select OnePlus Moving -> Backup and Restore -> New Backup -> Backup Complete;
b. Connect your phone to the computer -> Enter the phone folder -> Internal storage space -> Copy the opbackup folder -> Copy and save the folder to a computer or other storage device;
c. After successfully flashing back to the public beta, copy the opbackup folder back to the root directory of the phone -> OnePlus Move -> Backup and Restore -> Restore the backup.
2. Download the latest ROM upgrade compressed package from the designated server
4. Settings -> System upgrade -> Gear icon in the upper right corner -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade completed to 100%
5. Select restart
6. After restarting, successfully upgrade the Android 11 public beta version