Xiaomi had a big event, filled with many announcements. Lei Jun, CEO and co-founder of the company, has opened the stage with the revealing of MIUI 13 – the latest user interface which will have improved privacy featured and enhanced security.
Privacy is a crucial concern for smartphone users, so Xiaomi implemented a three-step verification process, although it sounds like it could work in certain regions. The base layer is facial recognition, followed by watermark reading of the user’s ID, and then there’s a so-called “electronic fraud protection”.
Here we have live wallpapers from Miui 13, These wallpapers can be used on smartphones.
How to Install Miui 13 Live wallpapers
- Download Miui 13 Live wallpapers: Download
- Unzip Miui 13 live wallpapers
- Install all apk manually
- Download Google wallpapers app: Download
- Choose Miui 13 live wallpapers from the Google Wallpaper app & apply
If you are interested in checking out other live wallpapers, Below we have download links for all available live wallpapers:
- Get OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Edition Icon Pack, Live wallpaper & boot animation
- Download Samsung Galaxy W21 5G Live Wallpapers
- Download the live wallpapers from the Google Pixel 5 on any device
- Download the OnePlus 8T live wallpapers on any Android device
- Download OPPO’s ColorOS live wallpapers on any Android device
- Download ASUS ROG Phone 3 wallpapers and live wallpaper
- Download OnePlus Nord wallpapers and live wallpapers
- Download Oneplus Nord 2 PAC-MAN Edition’s live wallpapers, Boot animation & more
- Oneplus 9RT Stock live & Static wallpaper’s for any Smartphones
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, Instagram or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.