HMD is planning to launch a new entry-level 4G smartphone Nokia C2 with a UNISOC processor. It will be cheaper than Nokia 1.3.
Last year, Nokia C-series was revived with the Nokia C1. The C1 is an entry-level device that is pretty affordable but it was not having 4G support. Now, a report has surfaced that a Nokia C2 is coming soon and it will have 4G.
The exclusive information about Nokia C2 was first reported by NokiaPowerUser and they said the phone has model number TA-1204 with dual-SIM support.TA-1204 has also passed certifications in Thailand and Malaysia.
It was one of the Nokia smartphones to be launched at MWC 2020 before the event got canceled. The Nokia C2 is said to have a UNISOC processor. It may have similar specs and design to C1.
We can expect Nokia C2 to come in new colors and it might be a bit more expensive than the C1 due to the addition of 4G support.
Nokia C1 Specifications
- Colors Red, Black
- Size 147.6 x 71.4 x 8.7 mm
- Weight 155 g
- Durability Toughened glass display
- Operating system Android 9 Pie (Go Edition)
- RAM 1 GB
- CPU Quad Core 1.3GHz processor
- Cable type Micro USB
- SIM cards Dual SIM
- SIM card type Nano SIM
- Other The Google Assistant Button3
- Rear camera 5 MP, f/2.4 auto-focus
- Front camera 5 MP
- Flash Front and rear
- Battery type 2500 mAh1, removable
- Charging 5V 1A
- Internal storage 16 GB4
- Phone book
- Micro SD card slot which supports up to 64 GB
- Size 5.45”
- Type FWVGA+ IPS
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- FM radio (requires headset)
Network and connectivity:
- Bands GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 | WCDMA: 1, 2, 5, 8
- Speed 3G
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Sensors Ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer (G-sensor)
- Bluetooth® 4.2