Nothing Ear (2) software update 18.104.22.168 now available for download
London-based tech start-up, Nothing, has released an update for its Nothing Ear (2) true wireless earbuds, which were launched just a few weeks ago. The update, version 22.214.171.124, brings a range of improvements to the earbuds’ performance.
Among the key improvements, the update resolves sound distortion issues when using the LHDC codec and improves the general sound latency. The Adaptive ANC feature has also been optimized to make adjusting noise cancellation levels even more effortless for different sound environments. The accuracy of the connection status has also been improved, making it easier to connect and disconnect the Nohting Ear (2) to power.
The call quality has also been optimized so that voice clarity is improved for the other party. Additionally, the in-ear detection feature has been improved, making it better at recognizing when audio is playing or paused.
How to Install Nothing Ear (2) 126.96.36.199 Update
Updating the Nothing Ear (2) earbuds is straightforward. Users just need to open the Nothing X app and go to “Settings” and then “Firmware Update.” The new version, 188.8.131.52, should be waiting for them there. However, users must make sure that their earbuds are in the case with the lid open while updating.
The Ear (2) earbuds have been gaining popularity in the audio tech space since their release. With a sleek and minimalistic design, the earbuds boast a transparent outer shell, making them stand out from their competitors.
- We’ve resolved sound distortion bugs when using LHDC codec.
- Improved general sound latency.
- Optimised Adaptive ANC to be even more effortless when adjusting noise cancellation levels for different sound environments.
- Improved the accuracy of the connection status for when you’re connecting and disconnecting Ear (2) to power.
- Optimised call quality so that voice clarity is improved for the other party.
- Improved the in-ear detection feature to better recognise when you’re playing and pausing audio.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Inaugurates First Retail Store in India
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra: Official Design Revealed Ahead of Launch
- Nothing X 2.2.1 App Update: Personalize Your Listening Experience with New Features
If you like our article, follow us on Google News and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.