Join Techibee Telegram Channel Join Now
WhatsApp Group Join Now
Last week For Nothing Phone (1), Nothing Company released a fresh software upgrade, which is essentially Nothing OS 1.5.3. It is the first upgrade following the release of Nothing OS 1.5 for Phone (1), which is based on Android 13. Many enhancements, including quicker app startup times, longer battery life, and bug fixes, are included in this release. But today Nothing OS 1.5.3 HOTFIX rolling out Nothing Phone (1).
The update is 16.61 MB in size. In essence, this update resolved a problem that prevented the NFC toggle from working as intended, and that led to alerts showing up when the Quick option was enabled.
Nothing OS 1.5.3 Changelog Hotfix
- Fixed an issue causing notifications to appear when the Quick setting is active
- Fixed an Issue preventing the NFC toggle to function as Intended.
How to Install Stable NothingOS 1.5.3 Hotfix based on Android 13 on Nothing Phone (1)
- Download the files (NothingOS 1.5.3 Hotfix Zip) from the below links. (Note: Right now full zip is not available).
- If you are on NothingOS 1.5.3 first stable build (Wait for the Ota update)
- If wants to manually update the device then Create a folder in the root of storage named ‘OTA’ & Copy the correct version of the update file into the folder you created
- Go into your dial pad and type *#*#682#*#*
- You will see the manual update utility launch
- It should scan and find your previously downloaded update file
- Tap it to begin the update
- The update should take 5-10 mins once done Reboot & Enjoy Android 13 on Nothing Phone (1)
Download NothingOS 1.5.3 Hotfix Android 13
- Global / EEA – ▪️ Full Zip: NA – Incremental over NothingOS 1.5.3 Hotfix (Note: Files are still not released)
If you like our article then follow us on Google News, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.