Nothing company has brought a new software update for Nothing Phone (1), basically Nothing OS 1.5.3. It is the first update after the Android 13-based Nothing OS 1.5 stable launch for Phone (1). In this update, you will get many improvements like faster app loading, improved battery life, and bug fixes.
The update size is 91.79MB with build number Spacewar-T1.5-230310-1650 for Indian users. Basically, this update will improve Nothing phone (1) performance and system stability.
What’s new in the Update
Considering the changelog of Nothing OS 1.5.3, it will give support for manually adding the games in Game Mode but not in the Game dashboard because if a particular game is not available in the play store so that game will not work. But still, you can get rid of Notifications while playing games like BGMI or PUBG. After this, you will get smoother animations for the pop-up view window while multitasking and improved fingerprint transition between the lock screen and Always on Display (AOD).
Along with the above improvements you will get new wallpapers and support Nothing Ear (2) which is an upcoming product from Nothing company that is going to launch on March 22nd, 2023.
Nothing team has also done improvements in the memory management algorithm that reduces app restart times by over 35% and lowers the consumption of CPU to basically improve the battery life.
Apart from these changes, there are some bug fixes related to Glphy Light while WhatsApp call, freezing issue while watching youtube videos, and more. You can read all those changelogs below:
Nothing OS 1.5.3 Changelog
- What’s New
- New support for manually adding games to Game Mode (games not installed from Play Store will not be able to be used with the Game Dashboard).
- Smoother animations for pop-up view.
- Improved fingerprint transition between the lock screen and AOD.
- New wallpapers.
- Added support for Ear (2).
- New memory management algorithm that reduces app restart times by over 35% and lowers CPU consumption to improve overall battery life. Improved system stability.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed abnormal appearance of Night Light mode in certain scenarios.
- Fixed the flashing charging prompt on the AOD interface.
- Fixed issue where Glyph lights did not show for incoming WhatsApp calls.
- Fixed freeze issues during YouTube video playback.
- Fixed issue where weather data did not show in the Quick Look widget.
- Other general bug fixes.
Also read: How to Rollback any OnePlus Nord Smartphone running OxygenOS 13 to OxygenOS 12
If you like our article then follow us on Google News, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.