The OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone has been released in the global market, including Europe, India, and China. It has Snapdragon 8th Gen 1 with an 80W charging cable and a 50W wireless flash charge, the OnePlus 10 Pro has a 5,000 mAh battery that supports flash charge and longer battery life.
OnePlus has also released OxygenOS 12.1/ColorOS 12.1, which is based on Android 12. The new version will have AI Self-Smoothing Engine 2.1 and Ultra-HD Enhanced Picture Quality, among other things. Interconnection between screens, Flashback Window, Video Continuation, Free Translation, and so on.
OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS 12.1 Update
In China, OnePlus has launched a fresh OTA update for OnePlus 10 Pro users. The update includes a security patch for April 2022, as well as improvements for Bluetooth, Camera, and other issues. ColorOS 12.1 A.15 OTA is the build number.
Read More: OxygenOS 12.1 A.13 New Update for OnePlus 10 Pro Released
- [Optimization] Free translation floating window supports the moving position
- [Optimization] System stability
- [Fix] The car Bluetooth music freeze problem under certain circumstances
- [Fix] The problem of noise when recording
- [Updated] Android security patch to April 2022 to improve system security
- [Optimization] In some scenes, the problem of overexposure to HDR photos
- The internet
- [Optimization] Call stability