OnePlus 10 Pro got December security patch with OxygenOS 13 C.25
OnePlus 10 Pro received its latest update in December, which included the latest security patch from Google. The update, which carries the version number OxygenOS 13 C.25, brings a number of improvements and bug fixes to the device. One of the major changes in the update is the inclusion of the December 2020 security patch. This patch addresses several vulnerabilities found in the Android operating system, including critical vulnerabilities that could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code on the device. By installing the update, users can ensure that their device is protected against these vulnerabilities.
Overall, the OnePlus 10 Pro’s December update is a welcome addition for users, as it brings important security fixes and a number of other improvements to the device. If you own a OnePlus 10 Pro, it is important to make sure you have the latest update installed to ensure the best performance and security for your device.
Changelogs of OxygenOS 13 C.25 for OnePlus 10 Pro
- Integrates the December 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes an issue where Eye comfort mode might not work in certain scenarios.
Also Read OnePlus Hyperboost 2.0 Engine is Coming
How to Install OxygenOS 13 C.22 on Oneplus 10 pro
- Make Sure your device is running OxygenOS 13 C.22 on your smartphone
- If you are on version C.22 then you should go to Settings – System updates – Ota update should pop up
- If you don’t see any OTA update download files from the above links & Perform the local update
- To perform a local update Go to Settings – About section – version – Tp on build number to enable developer options then go to – System Updates – Click the top three dots on the right top – Local upgrade – Click on the corresponding installation package – upgrade – System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
If you like our article then follow us on Google News, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.