Oneplus 10Pro already received first Developer Preview 1 Based on Android 13. Now it got Android 13 Beta Build with MATERIAL YOU Support.
Android 13 beta changelog:
- [Fixed] the issue that Data usage cannot display
- [Fixed] the issue of crash when turning off/on 5G network
- [Fixed] the issue that unable to close all background programs
- [Fixed] the issue that the lock screen password was required to enter the launcher after restoring factory settings
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.05
- [Optimized] the overall shooting effect of the camera, improved the user experience
- UI display sometimes might be abnormal
- Music playing cannot be paused normally via wired headphones
- Occasional abnormal response for gesture operation when the screen was off
- No response when tapping the video call button
- Auto brightness sometimes works abnormally
- Crash issue when setting the Fingerprint animation in Personalization
- Lagging issue caused by switching screen refresh rate
- Some applications might be lost after upgrading
You should understand there is a risk of BRICKING your phone, read the instructions carefully and be 100% sure of what you are doing. Please always backup your important data before flashing.
- These instructions are only for the OnePlus 10 Pro. Please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum 4GB of storage space is available.
- Carrier version devices (TMO/VZW) aren’t compatible with the Developer Preview builds.
Download: Android 13 beta build for the OnePlus 10 Pro
You can download the region-specific update packages for the latest Android 13 beta build from the links provided below. Make sure you take a full backup of your data before flashing the build.
Any ways if any One looking to install here are the steps to install:
1. Downgrade OnePlus 10 pro to version A.13: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/…ogram-for-the-oneplus-10-pro-is-here.1581141/
2. Download and install OnePlus local update apk: https://oxygenos.oneplus.net/OPLocalUpdate_For_Android13.apk
3. Using OnePlus local update apk & install Android 13 developer preview 1: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/…ogram-for-the-oneplus-10-pro-is-here.1581141/
4. After that again use OnePlus local update apk and install Android 13 developer preview 2 incremental update: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/…eview-program-for-the-oneplus-10-pro.1591986/