The OnePlus 10R is a rebranded Realme GT Neo 3 with a revised design, and the gadget was also renamed and launched in China as OnePlus ACE.
A Dimensity 8100-Max 5G chipset, a 6.7-inch FHD+ 120Hz OLED screen (with Gorilla Glass 5), and a triple back camera system power the OnePlus 10R. A 50MP IMX766 primary shooter with OIS, an 8MP ultrawide lens, and a 2MP macro lens make up the cameras. A 16MP camera is housed in a punch-hole cutout in the centre of the device. The manufacturer claims that the battery is 4,500mAh and that it charges at 150W.
OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 12.1 Software Update
The OnePlus 10R has begun receiving its first firmware update, which includes various improvements and fixes. The company has begun rolling out OxygenOS 12.1 (CPH2411 11.A.03) for the smartphone in stages.
- [Optimized] the compatibility of OTG connection
- [Optimized] the power consumption in some scenarios, improved user experience
- [Fixed] the issue of interruption when connecting to a computer to transfer large files
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that screen displayed abnormally in Always-On Display mode
- [Fixed] the issue that the screen brightness displayed abnormally and adjusting brightness did not take effect after unlocking with fingerprint
- [Improved] system stability
- [Optimized] the clarity of portrait photos taken by rear main camera