OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T gets Hydrogen OS 10.0.8 with new Gaming Tool & Mis-Touch prevention.
According to the changelog, the latest Hydrogen OS 10.0.8 comes with several newly added features such as – added two fonts in Customization, Hide silent notifications in the status bar, added gaming tools box, quick reply feature, mis-touch prevention feature and also have some improvements in system stability.
Latest list of eligible OnePlus devices for OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11
HydrogenOS 188.8.131.52 update brings new Canvas AOD Style feature for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro
The update is rolling out over-the-air and will reach a small percentage of users today, with a broader rollout expected to follow within a few days.
Software Version Details:
- Hydrogen OS 10.0.8
- Newly added two fonts in Customization for you to choose from DynaFont Yuan and Tsangerjinkai, the visual experience varies depending scenarios.
- Newly added “Hide silent notifications in status bar” feature to filter unimportant notifications, making the app notification management easier( Route: Settings>Apps & Notifications> Notifications> Advanced> Hide silent notifications in the status bar ).
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues.
- Game space
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience.
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for QQ and WeChat, You can reply instantly in the game without returning to the desktop (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode).
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out.
NOTE : INSTALLING OVER OXYGEN OS 10.3.6 WILL BE DATA