OnePlus 7/7T series gets OxygenOS Open Beta 18/8 with Sept Security patches & Game Space improvements.
Oneplus recently announced that in order to improve the stability of their public beta builds,they are going to reduce the frequency of Open Beta updates to a single OTA per month.
Oneplus rolled out open beta updates for OnePlus 7/7T series in both June and July.In June, Oneplus 7/7T series received Open Beta 5/15 update which brought dark mode toggle shortcut in the quick settings panel along with latest June 2020 security patch.
In July, OnePlus 7/7T series received Open Beta 6/16 update with optimized adaptive brightness curve, new Clock features and some Game Space additions.The update also added July Android Security patch.
Last month, Oneplus rolled out new OxygenOS Open Beta for Oneplus 7 and 7T series. OnePlus 7/7T series gets OxygenOS O/B 17/7 w/ Aug Security Patches.The update brought some optimizations and several bug fixes.
Now, OnePlus 7/7T series gets OxygenOS Open Beta 18/8 with Sept Security patches & Game Space improvements.
Changelog of OxygenOS beta 18/8 for Oneplus 7/7T series:
- Fixed the known issues with screen recorder
- Fixed the issue that the notification bar did not respond occasionally
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.09
- Updated GMS package to 2020.08
- Game space:
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text only, heads up and block just for your immersive gaming experience
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for WhatsApp and INS (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mistouch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out
- Add Best Answer function, which allows you to mark others’ answers. Best Answer will also be rewarded with experience points
- Add mall function, you can buy mobile phones and other OnePlus products more convenient
- Optimized the log information capture function