OnePlus is turning its focus to its mid-range portfolio after upgrading the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 8 series to Android 12. For the OnePlus Nord, the company has now launched the first public beta build of OxygenOS 12 based on Android 12.
ColorOS 12 C.14 & C.21 for Oneplus 8, 8 pro & 8T have also been rolled out with System performance optimization also this update improves Charging Speed and many more fixes. Today we have a similar update of OxygenOS 12 stable version C.15 for Oneplus 8, 8pro, 8T & 9R with many fixes to the System & Camera application.
Changelogs of OxygenOS 12 C.15
Steps to Install Stable OxygenOS 12
- Make Sure your device is running OxygenOS 12 open beta 1 (Note: Until we get the full zip of Stable OxygenOS 12 we cannot update from OxygenOS 11).
- Get OxygenOS 12 open beta 1: Download
- If your device already running OxygenOS 12 open beta 1 check for System update, If no ota is available Download the local update apk English version: Download from telegram // Mirror.
- Download the Incremental update file of Stable OxygenOS 12 & perform the local update. Only if your device running OxygenOS 12 open beta 1.
- If anyone Wishes to downgrade to OxygenOS 11 from OxygenOS 12 then follow this video guide: Video
Download Links of Stable OxygenOS 12:
OnePlus 8 Pro