Oneplus has released Color OS 12.1 stable update finally for oneplus 8, 8pro , 8t. The build number is C.21 for Oneplus 8 & 8 Pro , C.26 for Oneplus 8T.
Color OS 12.1 C.21 & C.26 Changelog
The borderless design concept has evolved again, and the design language of real noise reduction makes the experience simple, easy and burden-free
[Optimization] AI self-smoothing engine 2.1, optimizes smooth experience at the system level, and can easily cope with high-load scenarios
Convenient and efficient
[New] Portable card case, easy to organize and share photos of cards and receipts in the album
[New] Open the floating window in the split screen state, support three applications to display at the same time, and the floating window and split screen applications can be switched to each other,
Collaboration on the same screen is more convenient
[Optimization] Flashback window interaction, add support for clock application
[Optimization] Free translation function, after the smart sidebar is enabled, new support for selecting full-screen translation is added
– Application multi-open function, support to open up to three application windows on the computer at the same time, multi-task parallel processing is more efficient
Security and Privacy [New] Clipboard read permission settings, control third-party applications
Access to clipping information to protect information security
[Added] HyperBoost full-link game frame stabilization technology
– GPA frame stabilization technology to find the best balance between performance and power consumption to achieve stable frame rate and lower power consumption in key scenes (supports some games)
Color OS 12.1 C.21 & C.26 Download
Oneplus 8 Color OS 12.1 (C.21) – Full Zip
Oneplus 8 Pro Color OS 12.1 (C.21) – Full zip
Oneplus 8T Color OS 12.1 (C.26) – Full zip
How to Install This Update
- Be in Color OS 12 latest C.14 & C.21 – Download Here
- And install the new 12.1 C.21 & C.26 Full Zip through Local update Apk
- Download the local update apk English version: Download from telegram // Mirror.
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.