OnePlus 8T Receives OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update with several fixes and optimizations.
Few days back, Oneplus 8T received OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update which was the first post-release update for 8T hardware and the first post-OxygenOS 11 update release for any OnePlus device.
Then, Oneplus released a new OxygenOS stable update for Oneplus 8T which was OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 that focused on optimizing the system, Bluetooth, and network for a better experience.
One of the big changes is of OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 was the optimization of OxygenOS’s “intelligent 5G function”, which should extend the battery life of the 8T. The new update also improved power consumption and reduced heat generation.
Today OnePlus 8T Receives OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 update with several fixes and optimizations.
The OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update brought improvement in system power consumption performance, mis-touch prevention and more.
The new update also improves camera stability and optimizes the imaging effect to bring better shooting experience. It also optimizes and fixes network issues.
Changelog of OxygenOS 22.214.171.124-
- Improved system power consumption performance to reduce heating
- Improved mis-touch prevention to offer a better gaming experience
- Optimized fluidity with some mainstream games to reduce lagging risks
- Optimized user experience with Alert Slider by adding toast messages when switching among the 3 modes
- Fixed the issue that the status bar kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Optimized the imaging effect to bring you with better shooting experience
- Improved camera stability
- Optimized mobile network connection to improve the network intensity with signal
- Fixed the small probability issue with network interruption while playing games
As this OTA update is a staged rollout, So limited number of users will be receiving the update today and Oneplus will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs.
If you have any issues follow me on Instagram or join our Telegram Group.
For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.
Source: Oneplus Forum