OnePlus 8T Started Receiving OxygenOS 13.1 Update
OnePlus, the popular smartphone manufacturer, has started the incremental rollout of its OxygenOS 18.104.22.1683 update for the OnePlus 8T in the Indian region. The company announced the update on its official forum, and it is expected to bring several new features and improvements to the device.
As part of the optimization process, OnePlus will be transitioning to a new format of the OTA version number for OxygenOS 13.1. This may cause some inconvenience to users, and the company apologizes for any inconvenience caused.
The software version for the update is KB2001_22.214.171.1243(EX01) for the OnePlus 8T Indian users. Currently, the update size is unknown.
The update brings a range of personalization features, including the expansion of Omoji’s functionality and library. In addition, the update offers various health-related attributes, like a TalkBack feature that can detect and verbalize images in both apps and photos, and the introduction of the Zen Space app with its Deep Zen and Light Zen modes to assist users in centering their focus on the present moment.
The update also enhances the gaming experience through the newly introduced Championship mode, which not only enhances the overall gaming performance but also disables notifications, calls, and other messages to create a more captivating and immersive gaming experience. The update also adds a music playback control to the Game Assistant, allowing users to listen to and control music easily while gaming.
The OTA update will be incremental, meaning that it will reach a small percentage of users today, and a broader rollout will begin in a few days.
These are the changelog for the OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 13.1 Update:
- Expands Omoji’s functionality and library.
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app, with two modes, Deep Zen and Light Zen, to help you focus on the present.
- Improves Simple mode with a new helper widget and quick tutorials on the Home screen.
- Adds the Championship mode to Game Assistant. This mode improves performance while also disabling notifications, calls, and other messages to give you a more immersive gaming experience.
- Adds a music playback control to Game Assistant, so you can listen to and control music easily while gaming.
How to Update:
To update your OnePlus 8T to OxygenOS 126.96.36.1993, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings app on your OnePlus 8T
- Scroll down and select “System”
- Tap on “System Updates”
- If the update is available for your device, you will see the OxygenOS 188.8.131.523 update in the list of available updates
- Tap on “Download & Install” to begin the update process
- Wait for the download and installation to complete. Your device may restart several times during the process.
- Once the update is complete, your OnePlus 8T will have the latest version of OxygenOS 184.108.40.2063 installed.
Download OxygenOS 13.1 Update for OnePlus 8T
- OnePlus 8T: KB2001_220.127.116.113(EX01)
Note: The download link will be added soon
- Finally, WhatsApp is Available on Wear OS
- OPPO F23 5G Launching in Bold Gold and Cool Black on May 15th
- Realme 11 Series: Latest Leaked Specs and Colours of the Upcoming 5G Smartphones
- Vivo X90S Passes China Quality Certification and Appears on Geekbench
- Google Introducing Pixel Tablet in their I/O 2023 Event, Price and Specifications Leaked on Amazon
If you like our article, follow us on Google News and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.
May 13, 2023 at 11:42 am
Please upload OnePlus 8t. Oxygen OS 13.1