Users of the Oneplus 9 Series were forced to continue using the January security patch for the previous two months, while Oneplus released no updates in February. Oneplus has been distributing OTA updates for Oneplus smartphones slowly since OxygeOS 13 was introduced, but today Oneplus began rolling out a fresh upgrade. Oneplus 9 & 9 Pro get March 2023 Security patch update with some more minor fixes.
Although this new version for the Oneplus 9 and 9 Pro is not very large, it is anticipated to provide only a small number of improvements and no significant new features or add-ons to the operating system. The 174 MB update for OxygenOS 13 version F.21 addresses issues with the Quick Settings display and adds the March 2023 security patch. It also improves the reliability of mobile network connections.
- Integrates the March 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security
- Improves system stability and performance
- Fixes a display issue that might affect Quick Settings
- Improves the stability of the mobile network connections
Download OxygenOS 13 F.21 & F.75
- IN: LE2111_11.F.21 (Links will be added once they are available)
- EU: LE2113_11.F.75 (Links will be added once they are available)
Oneplus 9 Pro
To your knowledge, the patch will be widely released after its stability is confirmed and no serious flaws are discovered. Be patient till that time. You may also manually check the System and Updates area for the most recent version update.
As always, this OTA (over-the-air) update will be incremental, meaning it will reach a small percentage of users initially. The company will begin a broader rollout in a few days, and users can expect to receive the update soon.
If you like our article then follow us on Google News, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.