Oneplus 9 & 9 pro gets second Stable ColorOS 12 C.38 Android 12 – Download Now.
Last month Oneplus rolled out the first stable Android 12 with ColorOS Skins, ColorOS 12 Stable Android 12 bought a huge list of changes over the previous version of ColorOS 11.
Today Oneplus rolling out a new update of ColorOS 12 C.38 second stable OTA based on Android 12 for Oneplus 9 & 9pro with Some fixed over the previous stable build of ColorOS 12.
Changelogs of ColorOS 12 C.38
- Fix Drop-down status bar does not display traffic information
- Fix The notification content in the status bar is not displayed
- Fix Unable to use the lock screen password to unlock in some scenarios
- Fix Probabilistic application black screen
- Fix Mobile data cannot be turned on after excess data
Steps to Install Stable ColorOS 12 on Global units Oneplus 9 & 9 pro:
- Make Sure you are running OxygenOS 12 open beta 1/2 : Download OxygenOS 12 open beta 1
- Download Local update application: Download
- Install Local update apk on OxygenOS 12 open beta 1/2. Download from Telegram – Official Link
- Download ColorOS 12 C.36: ColorOS C.36 12 Stable, Note: Official Servers are Slow, Join our Telegram group we can provide mirrors/fast downloads.
- Place ColorOS 12 C.36 zip file internal storage, Make sure you don’t place the file in any folder.
- Open Local update app which was installed in that tap on the gear icon on the right top corner – Select local update & Select file.
- Once done reboot & Enjoy ColorOS 12 Stable update.