Oneplus 9RT still hasn’t got OxygenOS 12 . Meanwhile we can try new update for Oneplus 9RT based on ColorOS 12.1 which is version C.01 and its based on Android 12. This new update brings improvements to SYSTEM and Optimization.
OnePlus 9RT ColorOS 12.1 Trial C.01 Changelog
OnePlus 9RT ColorOS 12.1 Trial C.01 is convenient and efficient
- Portable card bag, convenient to organize and share cards in the album
- Photos of Passes and Tickets
- Open the floating window in the split screen state, support three applications to display at the same time, and the floating window and split screen applications can be switched to each other, Collaboration on the same screen is more convenient
- Optimized Flashback window interaction, add support for clock application
- Optimized Free translation function, after the smart sidebar is enabled, new support for selecting full-screen translation is added
- Multi-application open function, support to open up to three application windows on the computer at the same time, multi-task parallel processing is more efficient Security and privacy
- Clipboard read permission settings, control the access permissions of third-party applications to clipping information, and protect information security
- Optimized LinkBoost 3.0, intelligently identify and improve network quality, comprehensively improve for different scenarios and applications, make network connection more stable, transfer faster, and switch more naturally
- HyperBoost full-link game frame stabilization technology – GPA frame stabilization technology to find the best balance between performance and power consumption to achieve stable frame rate and lower power consumption in key scenes (supports some games)
OnePlus 9RT ColorOS 12.1 Trial C.01 Download
- Install the Full Zip through Local update Apk
- Download the local update apk English version: Download from telegram // Mirror.
- Note: Official Servers are Slow, It’s recommended to use 1DM on your device for better downloading Speed. Download 1DM app
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.