Oneplus is busy rolling out new updates for Oneplus smartphones, Recently Oneplus started to roll out Stable OxygenOS 12 for Oneplus 8, 8pro, 8T & Oneplus 9R. The update size is close to 800MB which brings Optimized desktop icons with improved textures and other improvements related to Dark mode, Shelf, Worklife balance, Gallery, CanvasAOD & Bluetooth. This update will be first rolled out for Open Beta users followed by users of the Stable platform.
Oneplus 9RT still hasn’t got OxygenOS 12 but now we have another new update for Oneplus 9RT based on OxygenOS 11 which is version A.07 this new update brings improvements to battery life along with the latest security patch of 5th March 2022. The update size is approx 130MB. With OxygenOS 11.3 A.06, the Proximity Sensor issue was a major one on Oneplus 9RT from the time device was released & that was fixed.
Changelogs of OxygenOS 11.3 A.07:
- Optimized power consumption, improved battery life
- Fixed the issue that speaker unable to play sound in some scenarios
- Fixed the low probability issue of blurred screen when in the bright environment
- Improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2022.03
How to Instal OxygenOS 11.3 A.07:
- Download & Install Oneplus Local update app: Download from Telegram – Official Link
- Download OxygenOS 11.3 A.07
- Place zip file Inside Internal Storage ( Do not place inside a folder )
- Open Local update app & Tap on GEAR icon on the right top corner – Select zip file
Download OxygenOS 11.3 A.07:
- OxygenOS 11.3 A.07: Ota Download
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, Instagram or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.