The OnePlus Community app has received a new update from OnePlus that adds a number of new features. To provide a seamless user experience, this new update also includes a number of fixes and general changes.
The OnePlus community app has reportedly been provided by the Chinese tech giant for users who access the community using the app or by default use a trustworthy browser.
Speaking of the new update, the beta channel is currently beginning to receive the new version. If you prefer not to wait for it to get to your device, though. Users must first download the software package, which is roughly 15.9 MB in size, from the website below in order to install the most recent version.
You can download the latest version of the OnePlus community app from the below button:
This app is currently rolling out in the beta channel. You will not receive any update on the Play store till OnePlus releases a stable version of the OnePlus community app.
OnePlus Community App November Update New Features
- The app interface supports global multilingual translation and automatically switches according to the language of the mobile phone system.
- Adds content tags on the Circle detail page.
- Adds the “quote” function. Users can make targeted comments on some content of the main post.
- Optimize the UX and the layout of mobile thread detail pages.
- Adds a new font size.
- Adds a Circle sharing feature.
- Adds an entry to view the original post on the mobile comment details page.
While the company is still working on the “quote” feature, it would like to know if users would find any of the comments to a particular post to be helpful while using the OnePlus Community.
- New Oneplus GameSpace version 4.9 got new UI with More features – Download Now
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite Users Getting OxygenOS 13 Beta Update
- OnePlus 11 Series Leaked Specs and Features Before the Launch