OnePlus Gallery adds support for editing 4K 60fps videos and fix slow motion editing
The OnePlus Gallery app has received a ton of new features with each new update. The latest update 3.12.33 of the app introduced a new Google Cast button to help users easily beam their photos to TVs or smart displays. Now, Oneplus has rolled out another major update 3.12.28. OnePlus Gallery adds support for editing 4K 60fps videos and fixing slow-motion editing.
Users have to rely on third-party apps to edit their videos, As Oneplus devices don’t offer editing capabilities for high-resolution footage. The latest update for the OnePlus Gallery app will now allow users to edit their 4K 60fps footage within the app.
The OnePlus Gallery app now lets you trim 4K60fps video, and add filters and music to the video. Along with the new 4K60fps video editing support, the latest update for the gallery app brings support for photo projecting to OnePlus TVs and a few bug fixes.
Changelog for the latest OnePlus Gallery update:
- Fix issues including sharing photos from the gallery, red color, and photos missing
- Fix slow-motion video editor
- Add photo projecting to the OnePlus TV
- Add 4K60fps video editing
The update has started rolling out to supported devices via the Google Play Store. In case you haven’t received the update yet, you can download the app from the link given below:
Oneplus Gallery App
Recently,Oneplus announced Android 11 Developer Preview 3 based on OxygenOS 11 For Oneplus 8 and 8 Pro.This Android 11 Developer Preview 3 comes with refreshed design and features of OxygenOS 11.
Update log of DP 3 OxygenOS 11 for Oneplus 8 Series:
- New visual design (including Weather app, Launcher, Gallery, Notes)
- New layout for more comfortable and convenient one-handed operation
- Always-on display function, including 11 new clock styles
- Live wallpaper that changes according to the time of day
- New OnePlus Sans font that improves readability
- Optimized Dark Mode, including the ability to automatically turn on and off and a shortcut in Quick Settings
- 3 new Zen Mode themes, more timing options, and new Group feature to let you experience Zen Mode with your friends
- New Gallery function that automatically creates a weekly story based on your photos and videos
Also read: Power Shade App brings Android 11’s UI to any Android device
For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.