Oneplus Nord 2 released last year in july 2022. It is one of the favorite devices in android world with good cameras and dimensity 1200 chip. The camera setup of Oneplus Nord2 with stock camera is more than good enough for daily use. But still people want a working Gcam with good tuning of colors and natural Google photo processing. Here is the Working Google camera for Oneplus Nord 2.
Oneplus Nord 2 Camera
- Main – 50MP Sony IMX 766 sensor with f/1.8
- Ultrawide – 8MP with f/2.3
- Selfie cam: 32MP f/2.5
Oneplus Nord 2 Gcam Download
- MGC 8.1 Gcam and XML – Download
How to Load XML File:
1) Download XML
2) Open your Downloaded GCam and save the config in settings with a random name
3) Then you will see a folder named Gcam in the file manager, copy the downloaded XML to that gcam<configs8 folder
4) Then Double Tap the empty space between the camera shutter and camera switch button, select your XML, and Apply
NOTE: Slowmotion, OIS may not work. check this website frequently for updated GCAM.
Also read: Samsung has developed UFS 4.0 Storage, it will under go in mass production from Q3 2022
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.