OnePlus Nord CE gets a major software upgrade with the release of OxygenOS 13, available exclusively in India. The update brings a range of new features and optimizations to enhance user experience and efficiency.
One of the standout features is the Aquamorphic Design theme, which offers enhanced visual comfort and natural, vivid animations. The update also adds a Shadow-Reflective Clock, displaying the orientation of the sun and moon, and a world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
The new update also includes optimizations to the UI layers, making the visual experience clearer and neater. Widgets have been optimized to make information easier and quicker to find, and the font has been improved for better readability. Additionally, system icons have been updated to make them easier to recognize and feature illustrations with multicultural and inclusive elements.
Users can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe, thanks to the addition of large folders on the Home screen. The update also adds media playback control, optimizing the Quick Settings experience, and more markup tools for screenshot editing. Users can personalize their display with Omoji customized avatars and more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
In terms of security and privacy, the update adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots and regular clearing of clipboard data. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files in the Private Safe.
The Kid Space feature has also been added, automatically switching the browser app to Kids mode to create a child-friendly space, with distance-from-phone, ambient light, and sitting posture reminders. Eye comfort in Kid Space helps protect children’s vision.
The OxygenOS 13 update also includes upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 for a more stable frame rate and balanced performance and power consumption in key scenarios. The update also improves the stability of mobile network connections and fixes an issue with making voice or video calls with WhatsApp in certain scenarios.
Users who wish to roll back to Android 12 can do so by following the designated ROM rollback zip package via local OTA update. Note that the rollback will erase all phone contents, so be sure to backup first.
OnePlus Nord CE users in India can now update their devices to OxygenOS 13 to experience the new features and optimizations.
Stable OxygenOS 13 F.06 Update Changelog for OnePlus Nord CE
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating windows inside apps for smooth operation.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Adds Omoji to let you fully express yourself with customized avatars.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Kid Space. When in Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to create a child-friendly space.
- Adds distance-from-phone, ambient light, and sitting posture reminders in Kid Space.
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
- Fixes an issue where you are unable to make voice or video calls with WhatsApp in certain scenarios.
Download Stable OxygenOS 13 F.06 for OnePlus Nord CE
- IN EB2101_11.F.06 (Download link will be added soon)
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do a local install on your OnePlus Nord CE (IN):
- Download the update package to your phone.
- Open the “File Manager” app on your phone and move the downloaded package to the root directory of your internal storage.
- Go to “Settings” and then to “System.”
- Tap on “System updates.”
- Tap on the gear icon in the top-right corner.
- Select “Local upgrade.”
- Tap on the update package that you downloaded to your phone earlier.
- The system will verify the package, and then prompt you to install it.
- Tap on “Install Now” to start the upgrade process.
- Wait for the upgrade to complete. Your phone will reboot automatically once the upgrade is done.
Note: It’s always recommended to back up your data before performing any system updates on your phone.
Rollback to Android 12
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to roll back to Android 12 on your OnePlus Nord CE (IN) using Local OTA update:
Note: Rolling back will erase all the contents of your phone, so it’s important to backup your data before proceeding.
- Download the designated ROM rollback zip package for OnePlus Nord CE (IN) from the specified server.
- Copy the rollback package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> About phone -> Software information -> Click on Build number 7 times and enter the password to enter Developer mode.
- Go back to Settings -> System -> System updates -> Click the top right button -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding rollback package -> Click Install Now -> Wait for the upgrade to complete.
- After the rollback is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback successful.
Note: If you encounter any issues during the rollback process, it is recommended to contact OnePlus support for assistance.
Download This File for Rollback to Android 12
- OnePlus 10T Receives OxygenOS 13 C.27 March 2023 Update in India
- OnePlus 11R: First Device with Pink Line Issue
- OnePlus Nord Receives OxygenOS F.19 Update with March 2023 Android Security Patch
If you like our article, follow us on Google News and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.