The most recent OxygenOS 13 F.20 & F.74 upgrades from OnePlus introduce retro OxygenOS functionality to the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro smartphones. The most recent upgrades introduce some new and better capabilities to the devices while also restoring some of the cherished OxygenOS features that consumers had been missing.
The OxygenOS 13 version F.19 that Oneplus previously released created boot loop difficulties on the Oneplus 9 Series. Compared to the F.19 version, the issue that results in the device repeatedly restarting has been solved with the F.20 release.
Users are welcome to upgrade if they have already upgraded to F.19. We will begin pushing F.20 straight to your devices if you are a user of the F.18 release.
Changelogs of OxygenOS 13 F.20 & F.74
- Integrates the January 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability.
- Fixes an issue where a system clone might fail to be created.
- Fixes an issue where UI elements on the Home screen might appear in Quick Glance.
- Fixes an issue where the screen brightness cannot be adjusted manually after Auto brightness is turned off in certain scenarios.
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
Download OxygenOS 13 F.20 & F.74
- IN: LE2111_11.F.20 (Links will be added once they are available)
- EU: LE2113_11.F.74 (Links will be added once they are available)
Oneplus 9 Pro