Oneplus rolled out OxygenOS 126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52 update for Oneplus 8 Series
Few days back, Oneplus rolled out OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 8/2 for the Oneplus 8, 8Pro and 8T which brought several new fixes and enhancements.
Today, Oneplus rolled out OxygenOS 184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11 update for Oneplus 8 Series. The update brought latest March 2021 security patch level and some critical bug fixes.
The update brings several system optimizations including position of the EMERGENCY icon in the lock screen. It also improved the sensitivity of navigation gestures during charging.
Changelog of OxygenOS 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124 update
- Optimized the position of the EMERGENCY icon in the lock screen
- Improved the navigation gestures sensitivity during charging
- Fixed the failure issue after changing the customized font
- Fixed the issue that the Splash Screen Information Service may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue that the language in Provision does not follow the system language
- Fixed the small probability issue that the expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue with the Recorder that the recording quality may not meet the expected result
- Fixed the issue that reusing the wrong fingerprint long press to unlock will cause a flash screen
- Fixed the small probability issue that double-tapping is abnormally triggered when typing
- Fixed the failure issue when waking the voice assistance in lock screen by swiping the icon
- Fixed the issue in which home screen time is displayed abnormally when the system language is Arabic
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.03
- Fixed the lagging issue when playing videos recorded by 414, GINE 60FPS
- Fixed the issue that the alarm clock may not nog as scheduled on workdays
You can install the new OTA from settings > system updates or you can download the full OTA or incremental OTA and apply it on your device easily.