OnePlus rolls out OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 for Oneplus 9 series with camera improvements
Few days back, Oneplus rolled out software updates for its latest Oneplus 9 series. The first update included a bunch of connectivity, camera, and system improvements along with a couple of bug fixes.
The another update for Oneplus 9 and 9Pro included optimizations, bug fixes and March 2021 Android security patch.
Today, Oneplus has rolled out OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for Oneplus 9 series with camera improvements and system updates. The update size is 349 MB.
The latest update brought April 2021 Android security patch along with March 2021 GMS update. The update also fixed known issues and improved system stability.
Changelog of OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 for Oneplus 9 series
• Improved charging stability
• Improved the sensitivity of the keyboard in the edge area
• Improved the temperature control strategy
• Fixed the issue that the battery icon in the status bar is abnormally displayed
• Fixed the small probability issue that Google Fi SIM card can not accept incoming calls
• Fixed known issues and improved system stability
• Updated Android security patch to 2021.04
• Updated GMS package to 2021.03
• Improved the image purity and the ambiance performance
• Improved the white balance consistency of the rear camera
• Improved image over-sharpening of the rear camera
OnePlus rolls out OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 for Oneplus 9 series with camera improvements in an incremental fashion. However, if you don’t wish to wait, you can download the build from the links below and sideload it manually.