Starting from Oneplus 8T & even Oneplus Nord Series these smartphones come with Google’s own suite of apps for dialer, contacts, and messages. Some users don’t like the Google suite of apps that we get on Oneplus Nord and Oneplus 8T. Oneplus got many feedbacks from the users regarding the same. After the feedback, Oneplus pushed the latest version of OnePlus Messages, dialer, and contacts apps which can be sideloaded on the OnePlus Nord and Oneplus 8T. If you guys are looking for Oneplus Dialer app for Oneplus phones running OxygenOS 11 or OxygenOS 12 then refer to this VIDEO
We have some Oneplus stock apps that can now be installed on any smartphone running Android 10, 11 & 12. These apps also work on custom Roms.
Installation Guide of Oneplus Stock apps for Custom ROMs & other Smartphones:
- Download Oneplus Stock Apps: Download / Official Telegram link
- Unzip File
- Open File Manager
- Install apps one by one
Other OxygenOS12 / ColorOS 12 apps can be downloaded from here :
- OxygenOS 12 theme Store v8.1.5: Download
- OxygenOS 12 Game space v1.9.1: Download
- OxygenOS 12 Launcher v12.0.50: Download
- Oneplus ORBIT app: Download
- ColorOS 12 Game Assistant v6.5.4 : Download
- ColorOS 12 Gallery v12.5.5 : Download
- Oneplus 9RT Wallpapers: Download
- Oxygen OS 12 Calculator v2.1.25: Download
- Oneplus Clone app 12.13.01: Download
- OxygenOS 12 Weather app v2.7.67: Download
- OxygenOS 12 Recorder app 2.0.30: Download
- OxygenOS 12 My files app v12.1.22: Download
- Oneplus 9RT Compass app v12.0.6: Download
- Oneplus 9RT Calculator app v12.0.12: Download
- Oneplus 9RT Kids Space app v9.1.20: Download
- Oneplus 9RT Smart home app v1.13.4: Download
- Oneplus 9RT Health app v3.7.12: Download
- Oneplus 9RT recorder app 12.2.1: Download
- OxygenOS 12 Calculator app v2.1.36: Download
- OxygenOS 12 Weather app v2.7.68: Download
- Oxygen OS 12 Recorder app v3.0: Download
- OxygenOS 12 latest Gallery app v5.0.34: Download
- OxygenOS 12 Zen Mode app v2.4.9: Download
- OxygenOS 12 Clock app v7.0.51: Download
- OnePlus Nord 2 Pac-Man Edition Camera application v3.300.92: Download
- OxygenOS 12 latest Gallery/Photos app v5.0.35: Download
- Oneplus Orbit 1.4: Download
- Oneplus OxygenOS Icon Pack: Download
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, Instagram or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.
WhatsApp to Bring Email Login Feature for Account Safety
WhatsApp always keeps working on new features to improve its app for better usage. The latest version of WhatsApp beta lets you use your email to keep your account safe. It will help you to recover your account if anything goes wrong
WhatsApp Email Login Feature
Now, if you use WhatsApp beta on your iPhone you can now link your email to your WhatsApp account. This step makes sure that you can recover your account easily. The new feature showed up in the iOS beta version 22.214.171.124 and for Android, it came with this beta version 126.96.36.199 update. It will also use your current login method, that’s your phone number but now you can also use email.
How to Link Your Email on WhatsApp
- Open the WhatsApp beta on your iPhone or Android.
- Go into the settings and find where to add your email.
- Add your email and follow the steps to verify it.
If you don’t want to add your email to WhatsApp, you can do that without any problem. WhatsApp will still work with just your phone number. The email is just an extra way to make sure you can always get into your WhatsApp, even if your phone is lost or stolen.
This additional email option will make sure that your account is safe. It is still being tested so normal users can use it right now. So it will come with a stable WhatsApp in-app update very soon. If you are interested in these types of new features you can join the beta program from the Google Play Store for Android and iOS its Test Flight.
Nothing Glyph Composer app receives a small update to fix bugs
Recently, new sound pack “Sampha” was added to the app. Now the composer app has got a new update 1.3.2. The What’s New section says,”Various bug fixes.”
However, I personally didn’t face any issues or bugs with the app on my Nothing Phone (1) and Phone (2). But still company tries to make its app better than before so that no user gets a bug while using it.
Spotify CEO Calls Out Apple and Google for Unfair Play in Music Streaming
Spotify’s CEO Daniel Ek has spoken out against big tech companies like Apple and Google. He says they both control the music streaming market and also compete in it. This he feels is not fair.
Daniel Ek talked to the Financial Times about this. He said it’s like Apple and Google are the referees of a game but they are also playing in it. He thinks this is wrong and not good for other companies trying to compete.
He also said these big companies make their own rules. This can hurt other companies trying to do business. They also have a lot of control over how many people use the internet. Daniel Ek thinks this is too much power.
Because of all this, Daniel Ek is asking the UK government to make a new law. This law will make sure that if a company is in charge of a market it can’t also compete in that market. This law is called the Digital Markets Competition and Consumers Bill (DMCC). It is now being made.
OnePlus7 months ago
Latest Oneplus Stock Dialer for Oneplus Smartphones running OxygenOS 13 & OxygenOS 13.1 – Download Now
OnePlus11 months ago
New Oneplus/Oppo Stock Dialer for Oneplus Smartphone running OxygenOS 12 & 13
Updates4 months ago
OxygenOS 13.1 Software Update Tracker for OnePlus Devices
Leaks8 months ago
Google Pixel 7a: What We Know So Far, Including Colour Options and Specs
OnePlus1 year ago
New Oneplus Stock Dialer app for Oneplus Smartphones – Download Now (Video Included)
Mobiles1 year ago
Downgrade/Rollback Oneplus 7, 7 Pro, 7T & 7T Pro from OxygenOS 12.1 & ColorOS 12.1 to OxygenOS 11 or OxygenOS 10
Apps2 years ago
New OnePlus Stock Dialer with Auto Call Recording for OnePlus 8T/9R, OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus Nord, OnePlus 10 Pro
How to1 year ago
Downgrade any Oneplus Smartphone from OxygenOS 13 to OxygenOS 12 – How to